Chapter 26 - Let's meet!

Jungkook was lying on the bed after a quick shower.. He was thinking about Tae’s confession and the entire day with the elder.. He really like being with the elder but it wasn’t in any romantic way.. He had lots admiration towards the elder due to his versatility and passion towards photography.. He always had a bad image of the elder but when he started to get to know the other personally everything started to change.. He then remembered Tae kissing his cheek.. Suddenly he remembered about his V hyung.. He started to panic.. why am behaving like this.. Am already in love with my V hyung so why am concerned about Tae.. Jiminie hyung was right Tae always remind me of my V hyung that’s why I hated him.. But now.. why did I accept his friendship.. Now I will have to spend more time with him which will definitely give me more stress and pain.. He then remembered Jimin telling him to meet the elder without waiting for his parents.. Jungkook swept away to thoughts.. He then decided to talk to V hyung about his heart..

Bunny boy

Hyung
Are you home?

Tae was just came out from washroom wearing his pajamas.. He went to check the notification on his phone.. A sweet smile born on his face watching the name..

Vante

Hey Bun😍
Am home
I just took shower😊

Bunny boy

How was your work?

Vante

It was excellent bun😍
I never thought it would turn out
this perfectly..🥰
How about you?
About the assignment?

Bunny boy

It was great hyung😇
Actually my besto couldn’t come
But his friend helped me😊

Vante

Oh..
that’s means you might have faced problems?😯

Bunny boy

No hyung.. 😇
Actually his friend is also a photographer hyung...
He was there to complete his photoshoot.
Unfortunately we both decided to help each other..
I became his model and he became mine.. 😊

Vante

Wow 😍
My bun is now a model too??
Am really proud of you. 😘
So I will be able to see you
on big screen soon right? 🥰

Bunny boy

Not immediately hyung.. 🥰
He said it will take 5 – 6 months’ time..

Vante

Oh that’s great
So did he helped you well for your assignment too?

Bunny boy

Yes hyung.. 🥰
He literally saved me..
I wasn’t able to design the concept properly..
But he helped me to settle it beautifully,
And even his photos were awesome.
He will definitely beat all most all the top models hyung..
He is really hot and handsome.. 😎

Vante

I think I lost my bun to him??? 😔🤨