Chapter 86 - Is he ready to lose?

It was another hectic day for employees in Bighit.. First of all their two major 'decision makers' are literally went on a sudden hitaus and their CEO is already having hard time due to that.. Most of them thought Taehyung won't be resuming his duties immediately after his sister's wedding but responsibilities didn't permit him though.. So here he is.. Sitting in his cabin aggressively checking the files and discussing with Ms.Sushin and Hobi occasionally pinching his nose bridge..

"I know its hectic for you V, but we don't have any choice.." Hobi said helplessly looking at his younger brother..

"Arrrghh.. Why they had to be too adamant.. I hate this.." Tae said pinching his nose bridge for the nth time..

"Its because they wanted to finalize the deal before uncle Kim's departure.. You know that already.. But don't get too stressed.. we will somehow work it out.. trust me on this.." Hobi tried to comfort the younger..

"Its just the timing is wrong hyung.. You know after today's evening things won't be same.. I should stay here to protect-" Tae's words got cut off when the door opened suddenly.. Noticing the intruders Hobi finally left a relaxing sigh..

"Whats wrong??" Yoongi asked walking towards them followed by his husband.. Yes husband.. Park Min Jimin..

"Yo whassup soulmate..?!" Jimin asked with a wink earning an eye roll from his best friend..

Both of them took seat beside Hobi and Sushin excused herself giving them privacy..

"Don't tell me you are regretting not listening to us.." Yoongi said with a serious face making his little brother pout..

"Almost.." Hobi chuckled and Tae glared at him..

"Taehyungie we can rejoin today itself.. Anyways we are here why don't we handle some work and leave.." Jimin tried to convince his best friend but Tae immediately stopped him..

"No way.. You both got married yesterday and you are expecting me to call you guys here and make you work like maniacs.. Namjoonie hyung was right you definitely got no jams Jiminie.." Tae scoffed making the latter sigh..

"You both need to spend time together at least for few days.. thats why I arranged an entire private island for you.. Even today if Yoongs wasn't adamant then I wouldn't have let you both enter this premise at any cost.." Tae continued..

"You only told me to shoot the interview somewhere we can assure the confidentiality.. I couldn't find anywhere other than this company.. Even Jessi was damn satisfied.. Then whats the big deal.." Yoongi immediately clarified..

"Hyung I didn't wanted the news of your wedding to be circulated in the medias before our official announcement.. If we had shoot the interview at any of the news agency's studio there are chances that the news get leaks to the public.. Thats why I called Jessi noona to cover the interview.. We can trust her you know that right.." Tae explained..

"I know that brat... now tell me whats up with the smoke coming out of your ears..?" Yoongi asked..

"Of course the work load..plus missing his bunny boy.." Jimin teased making Tae pout even bigger..

"And thats reminded me something.. V.. make sure Kookie will be under protection for few days at least.. Not only him Soobin and Yeonjun too.." Yoongi said with a serious face..

"Yeah right.. Their university already know their connection with us.. People might corner them to get the details and all.. I don't want to risk their safety.. Jungkookie's case is really crucial as his identity can be threatened.." Jimin too expressed his worry..

"Thats why this little romeo is sulking since morning.." Finally Hobi spoke with another sigh..

"I told him to take Kane along with him to the university.. but your little brother is not agreeing.. thats the first case.. and now I have to leave for Daegu by tomorrow morning for that Government project deal signed by dad.. What a fucking timing.." Tae said all irritated..