Chapter 62 - TaeKook forever 💜

Yoongi and Jimin were putting Tae's luggages inside the car. Jin and Jungkook also reached at Kim Mansion as Tae told them to leave together to the party venue..

"Did you check your dress Naeun??" Jin asked the younger..

"Yahh.. I hope Minho doesn't forget.. I told him thrice but you know him very well.. It would have been good if went there already dressed up.." Naeun said with a sigh.. Jin giggled at her.

"Don't worry my baby.. This is better else your make up everything would have ruined due to travelling.." Jin tried to comfort Naeun..

"Vohh.. You are right Oppa.. I didn't think much.." Naeun said with a smile..

"Taehyungie where is Kookie??" Naeun asked the younger..

"Showering love to his father in law.." Jimin said walking inside along with Yoongi.. Tae rolled his eyes..

Both Jungkook and Tae's father talking inside the older's room..

"Stay strong my son.. My blessings will be always with you.." Mr. Kim said putting his hand on Jungkook's head..

"Thanks Dad.. But promise me you will take good care of yourself until we come back.." Jungkook said with concern..

"I promise.. After all, I want to give you my son's hand.. And then we both will smack his head together..." Mr. Kim chuckled and he hugged the younger.. Jungkook also giggled during their hug..

"It seems like am no longer your son.." Tae said with a pout.. Both his Dad and Jungkook giggled at him..

"Why are you getting jealous.. He is my Dad too.." Jungkook gave a attitude look..

"Yah yah.. I agree.." Tae immediately surrendered himself.. He knew even his dad won't be supporting him before his favorite son in law..

"But its time for us to leave unless you don't want to face your noona's wrath.." Tae informed.. And Jungkook immediately looked at his watch and then Mr. Kim.. The older gave him a hug one more time.. Tae too joined with them.. Just then Jimin came there all worried..

"Taehyungie there is a problem.." Jimin said nervously looking at them.. He extended the phone on his hand towards Tae.. It was Hobi on line.. Tae immediately went outside the room..others followed him.. Naeun and Jin came to them along with Joonie's parents.. Tae looked really irritated after the call..

"What happened Taehyungie?" Jin asked worriedly..

"Media came to know about the party.. They all have gathered at venue entrance.." Namjoon said walking into the hall.. He got the call from resort manager when Tae was talking to Hobi..

"What??? But how???" Jin asked stunned..

"Don't know hyung.. I think it might have leaked from resort people.." Tae was really upset..

"This is the worst part being both of your sister.." Naeun said sobbing.. Jin rushed to her and tried to comfort the younger..

"Its because of him.. He is always on the headlines being hot and handsome CEO and model.." Namjoon tried to defend himself..

"Says by the ex rap monster who still haunts in the dreams of beautiful girls.." Tae gave a shot back..

"Stop it you both.." Jin screamed..

"Jinie is right.. There is no use of fighting.. Now just think about the solution.." Joonie's father tried to fill the peace..

Tae and Namjoon looked at Naeun with guilt..

"But what is the problem if media knows about it?" Mr. Kim asked..

"Because your princess doesn't like to compromise her privacy dad.." Tae said with a sigh..