Chapter - 8 Friendship blossoms

At Kim Mansion

At Kim Mansion..

Tae was getting ready to return to office

Tae was getting ready to return to office.. Later that emotional breakdown at night Tae decided to stay at home for few days.. He was finding it very difficult to collect himself after being broken into pieces. Its been 3 days.. he wanted to stay longer but since his presence was required at office he decided to return.. Jimin visited the younger along with breakfast all these three days.. Even though Tae had lots of maids in his home but the elder decided to make him food with his own hands and also made sure Tae is eating the same.. And Tae knew there is no use of objecting the elder so he silently agreed without being stubborn..  Jimin was also surprised to see Tae agreeing to him without any pressure..

Finally he got ready and left for office..

-----------------------------------------------

“May I come in” Ms.Sushin opened the door of Tae’s cabin proceeded with a knock..

“Yes Ms.Sushin..” Tae politely said..

Ms.Sushin entered his cabin with his coffee and placed it on the table..  She then explained him about the day’s schedule.. and gave him some files for evaluation and also reminded him about upcoming meetings.. She then excused herself for leaving..

“Ms.Sushin..” Tae suddenly called her.. She turned towards him..

“Anything else I should help you Mr.Kim?” She asked him curiously..

“I..I…I just wanted to know that.. your health?? That day Jimin told you were not feeling well.. are you alight now?” Tae asked the older bit nervously and also feeling guilty for the earlier incident.

Ms.Sushin was surprised to see the sudden change in the younger.. She felt really happy to see his soft side..

“Am alright Mr.Kim.. Thank you for asking..” Ms.Sushin replied with a small smile..

“hmmm.. sorry for shouting at you on that day.. I knew it wasn’t your mistake.. I was really upset that time.. So I bursted it on you.. am really sorry..” Tae apologized to her.. He was also surprised about his sudden confession.. but he somehow managed to hide it..