Chapter 61 - Taekook to Busan

"Taetae.. Pls listen.. I will get you whoever you ask for.. But just give this bunny to me.." Joonie's mom said for the nth time squeezing Jungkook's cheeks irritating already sulking Tae.. They were at Kim Mansion..

Joonie's parents reached in the evening. NamJin went to pick up the couple and after settling things at BigHit both Jimin and Jungkook came to Kim Mansion meet them.. Joonie's parents were too fond of the maknae.. Since they already knew him even before Tae met the younger, they were really quick to get attached with the younger.. And much to Tae's annoyance Joonie's mom wasn't allowing the maknae to leave her side..

"Honey.. Why are you being mean.." Joonie's father teased his wife.. Tae thankfully looked at him..

"You already have your Jinie.. Let me take this little iron man.. After all he need a super model when he become a famous photographer and we all no one can resist my charms.." Joonie's father said with a wink.. Jimin and others tried to suppress their laughter.. Even Mr. Kim was also enjoying Tae's plight..

"You all are meanies.. I won't give him to anyone of you.. Because he is all mine.." Tae finally exploded and he pulled the maknae from Joonie's mother.. And the older whined.. Jungkook was blushing madly watching his boyfriend.. Tae took the maknae to his room.. Once the door is closed he pushed Jungkook to the bed and hovered over him.. Jungkook was surprised with the sudden move..

"You seems to be enjoying a lot there.. Why Bun?? Are you bored with me?" Tae asked with a smirk..

"What if I am?" Jungkook said holding Tae's tshirt collar.. Without wasting a single second Tae closed tghe distance between them.. It was more like he was satisfying his hunger.. After reuniting with his father Tae didn't get much time to spend with his bun and it was very difficult for him to stay away from the younger.. Because he was madly addicted to the human formed drug laying under him.. Situation wasn't any different for Jungkook.. Even though he wanted Tae to spend more time with his father but it wasn't easy for him..

Finally they broke their passionate kiss when they felt loss of breath...

"You are too hot to handle when you are jealous my tiger.." Jungkook said with a teasing smirk.. Tae give a small peck to the younger's nose..

"But not more than you my hottie Jeon.." Tae replied in his deep voice..

"I missed you Tae.." Jungkook immediately hugged the other emotionally..

"Me too Bun.. And I know you are struggling too much for me.." Tae said hugging back the younger..

"Don't say that.. Its because of the situation Tae.. But am happy now.. Tomorrow we will be going Busan.. Though am bit nervous to meet my parents but as long as you are with me am damn sure my parents will be convinced.. Then we both will be together forever.." Jungkook said with sparkling eyes..

"Am waiting for that moment Koo.." Tae replied with a hopeful eyes.. They hugged each other once again..

"So Noona said you are the star performer for tomorrow's party?" Tae asked with a wink..

"Don't pretend that you didn't plan it.." Jungkook glared at him.. Tae chuckled at that..

"But why Tae.. Am already nervous and tomorrow it is going to be the special day for Noona and Minho hyung.. What if?" Jungkook asked nervously..

"No ifs.. You will rock the floor.. I trust you Bun.. And I will be with you.." Tae cupped the younger's face with love.. Jungkook nodded with a nervous smile.. Just then they heard Jimin calling them for dinner..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minho and Naeun were having dinner with HanJae's family.. Soonmin also joined with them.. HauMei was really happy to meet her cousin after a long time.. And the same was for Minho.. Naeun took lot of photos of them for showing Minho's parents..