Chapter 56 - Family time👨‍👦💜

Everyone looked on shocked watching Tae standing at the doorstep.. but Namjoon was calm and relaxed..

Tae slowly walked towards his father looking straight into the older’s eyes.. Mr.Kim was really happy to see his son in front of him but also he was worried about Tae’s reaction.. Tae stood before his father.. his face was blank and pale..

“Taehyung..I..I..” Mr.Kim whispered..

“Ssshhh..” Tae kept his point finger on his own lips restricting his father from speaking anything..

“Joonie hyung and Jin hyung told me everything.. they explained me the reason behind all of the things which you created.. they even showed me proofs.. I know I don’t have any other option than believing them.. but…” Tae paused for a moment.. Mr.Kim looked at his son. He felt his hope is going to shatter…

“Taehyungie.. please don’t take any decision in anger..” Naeun tried to ease the younger but Namjoon stopped her..

“Let him talk today Naeun.. he should get a chance too…” Namjoon said to Naeun and Naeun was worried..

“But Oppa..” Naeun about say but she stopped herself.. Minho held her hands comforting her..

Tae was still looking at his father..

“I know I should believe them and forget everything.. but the pain which I suffered all these years not letting me to do so easily.. I lost my mother.. I lost everything.. I even thought to end my life several times..” Tae told to his father.. hearing all these Mr.Kim’s heart clenched.. he knew how much his son suffered..

“You got to know about your health issues when I was in college right.. but our relationship started to get distanced even before that..” Tae turned to other side..

“Do you remember my first quiz competition where I got first prize.. I waited for you to show my certificate and trophy… you were so happy to see that.. that day you said you are really proud of me.. then the basketball match.. when our school team played against another school.. you came along with mom to cheer for me..and I won that day too.. but later on you started to concentrate only on your business.. you started to change.. when I entered high school you didn’t even know about my achievements and all.. all the time I used to wait for you to show my trophies and certificates and all.. but you were never there.. either you came late or you never came…” Tae’s voice started to get shaken.. Namjoon and Naeun also had tears in their eyese.. Minho also felt sad for the younger..

“When everyone gathered to celebrate my 15th birthday at our mansion only one person was absent.. it was you... because you choose to attend a business party out of town.. but you promised me you will reach before cake cutting.. and I trusted you.. but you didn’t came.. you returned only after a week.. Mom and Grandpa tried to comfort me saying that you are planning a surprise party and I felt so happy when you announced that too.. but you broke my trust when you explained it was to celebrate your new business deal.. that was the day Grandpa fought with you and decided to leave us.. but still he stayed because of me..” Tae paused for a moment.. Mr.Kim recalled all those memories sadly..

“Rather than having many good memories with you I have n number of moments which reminds me your absence in my life.. when all my friends used to tell stories about going to carnival, amusements parks even family vacations along with their parents I had to kept silent.. the only memories I had whenever uncle papa took me along with Joonie hyung and Noona or when Jiminie’s parents took me with them.. I only had my mom by side.. I know how much she compromised her life for me.. she wanted to be a singer.. she was a very good business woman too.. but still she chose to be a housewife to help you pursue your dreams.. not only me.. my mom also felt your absence rather than your presence all the time..” Tae stopped.. and he walked towards the older.. Mr.Kim looked at his son who was standing before him all broken.. he was also crying..