Chapter 72 - Happy birthday bun 🎂🐰

The morning sunlight spread inside the room through the silky window curtains announcing the arrival of another warm morning.. Birds were chirping down in the garden yet their voice were loud audible inside the room. However there was a person who didn’t care about all these.. the young soon to be crown prince of Busan, one and only Jeon Jungkook was sleeping on the king size bed in all glory.. mouth bit open showing a slight vision of his bunny teeth..

After dinner the younger was requested by his parents for a sleep over together and Tae being perfect boyfriend wholeheartedly supported his bun

After dinner the younger was requested by his parents for a sleep over together and Tae being perfect boyfriend wholeheartedly supported his bun.. And he went to accommodate himself at Jungkook's bedroom.. The younger happily went to his parents and three of them literally spend the night cuddling and talking with each other..

V.. nuga naleul mag-ado
naui gal gil-eul gandago
insaeng han bang-ilago
Leggo (leggo) leggo, oh-oh-oh
dan haluleul sal-ado
huhoeneun jeoldaelo eobsdago
hanbeon ttwieobojago
Let's jump (jump, jump, jump, jump)

The alarm was little loud but the younger’s lips turned into a small shy smile yet eyes were still closed.. music repeated and it was playing for the 4th time.. the younger didn’t bother to stop the alarm instead he started softly humming along with it entirely enjoying the same.. with still closed eyes he left a soft yawn but suddenly flinched hearing yet another deep ass voice..

wakey wakey,
come on it's time to wake up,
don't wanna be late today,
good morning, sunshine.

“What the…” Jungkook jumped out of the bed kicking the duvet.. he left a deep sigh once he noticed that the voice was coming from a phone placed on the table near bed.. the younger immediately snatched the phone from the table and stopped the alarm..

“Arghhh.. how can he keep this as alarm..?! I mean high chances are there to make the person sleep forever if they woke up hearing this..” Jungkook said to himself out of embarrassment..

“What are you murmuring holding my hubby’s phone little Jeon..” Aerum said walking inside the room.. The younger just rolled his eyes..

“How can you guys wake up to this alarm Eomma..?” Jungkook asked bit irritated..

“Why not.. how soothening and chilling voice it is.. oh my Felix heartu.. and that’s what your handsome father says when I ask him the same question.. even I don’t understand why both of you madly turn on hearing these idols..” Aerum said with a smug look and her son just rolled his eyesonce again..