Chapter 95 - Messing with wrong guy 😈

Warning : Name calling, small fight, manipulations, angst drama (not extreme level but still there may be people who hates all these.. Just be cautious..🙏🏻)

"I know I did wrong.. Please forgive me.." Jin said in broken voice lowering his head.. But someone pulled him into a warm embrace without letting him continue..

"My son.." Aerum sobbed hugging her nephew tightly.. Sungwoo looked at them with aching heart.. Jungkook was also there giving space to his hyung with his parents.. 

Once reached Jeon Mansion both Aerum and Sungwoo were bombarding their sons with tonnes of questions.. First of all they were surprised with Junkook's sudden decision to reveal his identity.. But when Sejin informed them about Yugeum's meeting with Jungkook the olders were worried to the core thinking about Jungkook's safety.. So when they met their son along with Jin they couldn't help but unleash their concerns.. Finally Jin explained them everything including Jiwoon being the culprit behind his parent's death.. He was scared of their reaction but he didn't want to hide it anymore which can even cause his remaining family member's safety..

"You don't need to ask for forgiveness Seokjinah.. If anyone who has to apologize it should be me.. for not understanding your tears behind your smile.." Aerum said attaching her forehead with Jin's.. Both of them were crying..

"I also promised your mother that I will take care of you in her absence.. And I failed.. I couldn't be there for you when you wanted to scream your pain out.. Forgive me Seokjinah.." Aerum said holding the younger's hands..

"Don't say that eomma.. You were always there for me.. Even when my parents were there.. Please don't say that you failed... I can't handle it.." Jin pleaded.. Sungwoo walked towards them.. Noticing his uncle's presence Jin released himself from Aerum's embrace.. But he couldn't meet the older's gaze..

"Look at me.." Sungwoo said softly yet in serious tone.. Jin slowly raised his head finally meeting the gaze..

"We are proud of you son.. Your parents too.." Sungwoo said patting the younger's hair softly.. Jin hugged his uncle and Sungwoo held him safely rubbing his back..

"Don't hold yourself back.. We know you are strong.. Literally stronger than any of us.. but its okay to feel weak sometimes.. Especially when you are with your family.. Your parents.. your brother.." Sungwoo said softly.. Jungkook couldn't control his tears after that.. He too hugged his mother and sobbed hard.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiwoon thrown his wine glass harshly on the floor breaking it into pieces.. Yugeum looked at his father in boredom...

The older was furious to the core.. How cannot be.. All of his plans were failing miserably.. First Jeons didn't paid any attention to his threats.. Then even after meeting Yugeum Jungkook didn't bulge from his decisions.. The royal heir even showed up in Busan on short notice and informed his willingness to reveal his identity that too in front of all the members of royal household committee during a special meeting called by the crown prince.. Jiwoon was puzzled when he got the invitation for an urgent meeting by the crown prince but never in his million dreams he thought that it will be for discussing about Jungkook's crowning ceremony and his public appearance.. To be precise the royal family didn't give him even a second to prepare for his move.. He tried to bring out Jungkook's marriage during the meeting but Sungwoo successfully dodged it telling him to focus more on the coronation first which was jointly accepted by hte other household committee members.. Once the meeting was over Jungkook met the older personally and challenged him to stop his marriage with Kim Taehyung.. That audacity..