Chapter 68 - Fear the double bunny 🐰

"Will you marry me Yiran???"

That was the only thing played repeatedly on the younger's head.. And the name Yiran.. Jungkook was utterly shocked.. He couldn’t take it anymore.. Meanwhile Jungkook’s parents were amazed.. They were about to say something but just then everyone flinched hearing a horrific scream..

“You Kim freaking Taehyungggg… how dare you..”

It was Jungkook.. who ran to Taehyung and snatched his phone screaming.. Tae was stunned..

“Koo..” Tae tried to stop the younger but immediately got cut off by the younger..

“Shut the fuck up before I will castrate you..” Younger screamed..

“Hello..Ms.Yiran.. It was just a dare.. That guy was lying..” Jungkook literally yelled through the phone..

Tae was stunned whereas Jungkook’s parents were shocked to see the younger’s anger..

“Dare??? What the hell?? Did we send you there to play truth or dare??” Another voice yelled back from the other side which confused Jungkook.. He looked at Tae all puzzled..

“Hello.. Is that Jungkookie..???” The voice from other line asked since there wasn’t any response from Jungkook..

“Ho-Ho-Hobi hyung????” Jungkook asked nervously..

“Am Hobi.. not ho ho hobi you little devil.. and why the hell your bratty boyfriend is calling me with his damn ex.. who gave him this fucking dare??” Hobi literally rapped from the other end which made the younger embarrassed.. The elder was already frustrated with all those missions his makneas gave him.

“Hyung.. I will call you back..” Jungkook immediately disconnected the call without waiting for Hobi’s response..

“What the hell are you doing???” Jungkook asked angrily to his boyfriend..

“What-do-do-yo-you-mean??” Tae asked suttering..

“Why did you call Hobi hyung?? And what the hell with this Yiran drama now???” Jungkook asked glaring the elder again..

“Koo.. you heard your father was asking me..” Tae couldn’t complete but another scream from the younger made him shut his mouth immediately..

“How dare you.. You should have done something to distract him and save me.. why the hell you took all black belt if can’t move your duckling leg once..don't you remember how I kicked you on our first meeting...” Jungkook wasn’t ready to listen anything..

“Oh shit.. I should have done that.. What a fool I am.. Am sorry Koo.. Next time I will surely do it...” Tae said snapping his own head showing guilty..

“Of course you are a foo..”Jungkook was about to say something suddenly something hit him off guard..

“Wait.. are you..??” Jungkook was puzzled at Tae’s sudden behaviour..

“1000 dollors..” Aerum said loudly with a smirk.. She looked at Tae who returned his famous smirk which confused Jungkook..

“Seems you are the one who believed in me??” Tae asked Aerum with a wide grin..

“After all we Kims are not like these two.. We are exactly like beauty with brains..” Aerum said sassily..

“But you are a Jeon now..” Mr.Jeon said with a pout putting his pistol back into it's case..

“Sadly..” Aerum said flipping her imaginary hair and Tae chuckled at her sassiness..

“Tae..?” Jungkook called his boyfriend puzzled..