Chapter 87 - Hi I'm Meng Yiran Wang !

Jungkook was in the private lift heading towards Tae's cabin at Bighit.. He literally had a bad day due to HaeuMei and Soonmin all he wanted to see his boyfriend and have a bear hug.. Finally he reached the floor and started to walk towards the cabin.. However someone stopped him from behind just before he open the cabin..

"Where are you going?" A stern voice made the younger startle.. Jungkook turned to find a handsome young man standing beside him with a straight face judging the younger..

 Jungkook turned to find a handsome young man standing beside him with a straight face judging the younger

"Must be a staff.." Jungkook thought..

"Umm..Mr.Kim inside?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.. He was already puzzled to find a unfamiliar face guarding his boyfriend's cabin.. Usually no one will be assigned after the regular office hours.. In emergency cases Ms.Sushin used to extend her hours that too only if Taehyung himself requested to do it.. And also Jungkook rarely meets the elder in his office hours even if he does so he always makes sure to do it after the office hours so that the situation like this can avoid..

"May I know your good name?" Jihoon asked judging the latter's appearance.. The younger was wearing all black with  black timberland and a black mask hiding his beautiful face.. too contradictory for someone to wear when they have an appointment with the CEO.. 

Jungkook felt awkward hearing the question..

"Umm yeah.. Just tell him that JK has come.." Jungkook tried to be convincing.. He didn't wanted to reveal his details just like that..

"JK??" The guy whispered staring at the other..

"But I'm sorry to say that Mr.Kim doesn't have any appointment on this name.." Jihoon informed more like declared..

"I'm his family.." Jungkook tried to be polite as much as possible but the guy wasn't convinced..

"Okay I will call him myself.." Jungkook said already taking up his phone dialing his CEO boyfriend but to his dismay Tae didn't pick up the call.. He tried again but the same repeated irking the younger to the core..

"This stupid tiger.. might have put the damn phone on silent mode.. uugghh who is gonna handle this dude.." Jungkook told himself already irritated with everything happened in the day..

"What happened Sir?" Jihoon asked with a smirk already knowing the result.. Jungkook sighed..

"He isn't picking up.. Probably put the phone on silent mode.. Could you please check with him.. Its urgent.." Jungkook requested again.. The guy was hesitant.. He was thinking whether should check or not he just got a call on his phone from one of the client.. While he was busy on his phone Jungkook stared at Tae's cabin door.. He noticed Jihoon was already busy on his phone so he decided to peep inside secretly but before he could touch the handle he was pulled back by Jihoon.. He pulled away the younger away from the cabin and left his hand harshly..

"What the hell are you doing Mr.JK?" Jihoon asked gritting his teeth.. Jungkook sighed in defeat..

"I'm sorry.. I already told you its bit urgent and you were busy on the call.. So I had to.. I apologize.." Jungkook said gently.. He knew the guy was just doing his duty and doesn't have any idea about his identity so it is understandable..