Chapter 35 - Vmin Best friends forever 💜

Jungkook pressed the calling bell.. Tae was still nervous.. Though Jimin knew all the truth about the accident still he was worried thinking about his impending meeting with the Bun.. Though Jungkook noticed the elder's worried face but he decided to ignore it.. Finally Yoongi opened the door... He smiled widely watching the maknes.. Jungkook went inside giving a small hug to the older.. And finally Tae came inside.. Yoongi hugged him tightly..

"Where did you go you little rascal..??!!" Yoongi pulled his ear.. and Tae jumped out of pain.. Jungkook looked on..

"Baby.." Jin rushed to the younger and hugged him tightly.. he gave a small slap to Yoongi's hand for hurting Tae.. Tae giggled at the blonde's annoying face.. He then noticed the person standing in the living room all shattered and with tears on the eyes...

"Jiminaah.." Tae whispered... Jimin walked towards him and Tae also took step forward to him..

Hobi and Namjoon came there.. they were also felt happy to watch Tae all safe.. Namjoon went to Kookie and gave him a small hug..

"Why did you leave me Taehyungie.." Jimin asked softly..

"Because I thought you will be hurt with my presence.." Tae said with wet eyes.. Jimin immediately hugged him and started to cry miserably..

"How could you pabo.. I was just mad but how could you think that your presence will hurt me.. you very well know how much I love you.." Jimin released the hug and cupped Tae's face with his hands..

"And did I left you when you asked me to leave you alone for all these years.. then why did you left me when I told you for once.. am I that bad Taehyungie.." Jimin was crying.. Even Tae too.. Tae then wiped off Jimin's tears..

"I won't be able to hate you ever Jiminaah.. you are my greatest support and the reason am still alive.. I just wanted you to be fine as the doctor........." Tae's words got cut off by Jimin..

"F**k with the doctor.. I don't want to hear anything.. now you will be with me always and you won't ever leave me.. and no more secrets too.. I know it was me who didn't gave you chance to explain but not anymore.. Forgive me Taehyungie.." Jimin said looking at Tae.. and Tae happily nodded..

"If your besto drama already ended then shall we have breakfast.. am already starving.." Hobi said rubbing his stomach.. Yoongi and Namjoon also joined him..

"Taehyungaah your besto made special strawberry pancake for you.. the one he used to make during your college times.." Jin said happily suddenly Tae's face changed to nervousness..

"What..??? I don't want that... Jiminaah you remember last time when you made it for me how pathetic it was.." Yoongi said with a vomiting expression.. and Jimin send angry glares to the blonde..

"Yoongi it was just one time.. and that too because of Hobi hyung.. My pancakes were always delicious whenever I made it for Taehyungie.." Jimin said angrily..

"Huh.. it was just for one time.. but that was our first Valentines day too.." Yoongi said but Jimin just rolled his eyes..

"Am sorry Jiminaah.." Tae said looking on the floor.. Jimin was confused..

"I told you Taehyungie.. Its alright.. lets forget it.." Jimin tried to comfort the younger..

"No... not for last day.." Tae said worriedly.. Jimin as confused.. Everyone looked on including Jungkook..

"Then what??" Jimin asked the younger..

"I don't know how will you react but please don't be mad at me.. and Hobi hyung please forgive me.." Tae said nervously looking at his hyungs..

Twinflame - one soul splited into two bodiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें