Chapter 83 - There's always a way 😎

📢 Please read 📢

I was suppose to upload a lengthy chapter but I had to split it into two as it exceeded more than 9k words.. So the problem happened was the preview I had mentioned in the last chapter also went to the next chapter.. Therefore I have edited the preview note in the last chapter to avoid confusions... To compensate I will be uploading the next chapter today itself.. I will be removing this note once I feel the confusions won't be there anymore..

*** Now enjoy the story ***
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook stared at the the phone nervously.. Everyone surrounded him smirked except Namjoon who was still confused about the whole scenario..

Naeun attended the call putting it on the speaker mode.. Jin slightly pushed his younger brother to talk.. Jungkook was about to speak but the voice came from other end made him halt..

"Naeun baby.."

"Minho????" Naeun was stunned to hear her fiancé's voice on his brother's number.. Everyone looked at her making the latter gulp..

"Thank god you picked the call.. I was worried if anyone else would pick up or not.." Minho said more like whisper.. Everyone's mouth went wide and it was Jungkook's turn to smirk..

"Is there anyone beside you?" Minho wanted to ensure.. Naeun wanted to say yes but a single glare from Jin made her change mind..

"No..no one is here.. they all left.." Naeun tried to talk normal..

"Left??!! thank god.. finally.." Minho's excited voice made the audience hold their giggles..

"Why did you call?? and why are you calling me from Taehyungie's phone?? did he ask you to call me?? Is he with you??" Naeun asked in single breath.. She was sweating badly..

"Calm down princess.. calm down.. I know I was suppose to call you from Joon's number.. But I don't know where did he went.. I searched him everywhere.. but he is not here.. I don't know where did he went.." Minho tried to calm her down unaware of the entire drama going on.. Everyone looked at Namjoon who was clueless..

"Min-Minho.. What are you talking about..?! I don't understand.." Naeun tried here level best to change the topic but Jimin was fast enough to threaten her..

"Baby.. am sorry.. I know am late.. but I told you.. Namjoon wasn't here.. that's why I called you from Taehyung's number.. anyways since everyone already left we don't have to do anything as planned.." Minho's sighed.. Everyone looked at Naeun shocked.. Jungkook felt betrayed..

"Minho.. you are an idiot.." Naeun couldn't help but feel like smacking her fiancé.. Jimin motioned her to call him there showing the same tissue paper which they used against Jin and Jimin.. Naeun didn't had any other choice than to agree to him..

After ten minutes Naeun opened the door for Minho who entered inside noticing darkness.. All the lights were off.. Naeun locked the door and her fiance was about to ask for the lights suddenly Jungkook switched it on revealing everyone making Minho jump in fear..

"Why are you all here??" Minho half yelled.. He was to confused.. Naeun explained everything to him..

"I can't believe.. its you both wanted to party until morning.. I told you not to get tired but no.. you both were adamant.. Then how could you betray me like this.." Jungkook lashed out at the soon to be bride and grooms.. they all looked down with guilt..

"And you too Jin hyung.. If you really wanted to leave early why did you even agree to them.. You should have stopped them.. Am really hurt.." Jungkook said shaking his head in disappointment.. Jin just rolled his eyes but other two bottoms felt bad for lying to the younger..