Chapter 69 - A day of new beginnings

Hobi was fuming with anger.. How cannot be.. He was almost finished with the arrangements but the most important things are still pending.. The bouquet and floral settings.. Jimin was very concerned about the same.. So he himself gave the order to his favorite florist, Ms. Derrain and Jimin being their most valued customer she accepted the order even though it was a late call.. They were suppose to deliver the items at venue early in the morning but till now no one delivered it.. Hobi tried to reach them on call and they had informed the staff already left on time.. They tried to comfort the elder promising that they will fix everything on time but Hobi wasn't convinced.. He hated people who does not keep up with their work..

He checked the time once again and as per Jimin, they were suppose to reach within half n hour.. Hobi took a deep sigh.. He then dispersed the other workers once he found the their work has been completed.. Another reason he didn't want anyone to be there when the couple reaches..

Once everyone left Hobi walked out of the house and tried to connect with the florist again..
Just then he heard a motorcycle horn in front of the gate.. A girl wearing blue jeans and white tees on top of it goes a simple sweater got down from the back seat carefully holding those big bags with her hands.. She bowed at the rider and rushed towards Hobi.. Even though she wore a mask which covered her face half but still her nervous smile was visible..

"Excuse me sir.. Are you Mr.Jung Hoseok??" the girl asked worriedly.. Hobi sighed and nodded.. and the girl took a relaxing sigh..

"Am so sorry sir..actually am drom Derrain's.." the girl tried to explain but immediately got cut off by the other..

"Save it.. you will definitely have to give your useless explanation later..but right now I really don't have time for your bullshit.. just cut the crap and keep the things inside and leave asap.." Hobi literally screamed at the girl which really shook the girl to the core.. her eyes started to get wet but she managed to hide.. she nodded and immediately rushed inside.. Once everything kept safely inside she was about to leave just then she heard Hobi yelling again..

"Pickup the damn phone Jin hyung.. I don't have anyone else to ask for help.." Hobi was yelling at his phone which was keep on ringing on the side.. He was trying to connect with Jin.. Finally the call dropped and Hobi was beyond confused and disappointed..

"Now who will finish this damn floral decorations.. I shouldn't have send those workers early.." Hobi told himself irritated.. the girl understood the situation she was about to ask Hobi but then decided to leave the elder for a moment.. She then went inside without making any noise..

Hobi was still trying to connect with Jin but didn't get any response.. He even called Namjoon for help but he had to hang up the call when the latter started to brag about his Bonsai trees instead of helping.. Finally Hobi lost all hope..

"I think I have to do it myself.. Jiminie forgive me.."Hobi took a deep breath and walked inside.. but once he entered the house his eyes went wide watching the scene..

The girl has almost finished arranging the flowers.. she had done little bit changes in the previous decoration too but it really came out better than the earlier one.. Hobi was amazed to see the same..the girl didn't noticed Hobi's presence.. she was trying to settle the final decoration on the wall.. she was about to fix the flower while standing on a ladder but suddenly she lost her balance and fell down followed with the ladder.. she screamed and closed her eyes in fear but before touching the floor two angelic hands caught her safely.. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed the person who was holding her like his life depend on her.. It was Hobi.. both of them stared at each other forgetting everything.. Hobi was mesmerized to see the beautiful doe eyes just above the mask.. Just then the girl noticed she wasn't alone Hobi was also supporting the ladder with his back from falling down.. She immediately got down and helped Hobi to move the ladder..