Chapter 94 - Busan, here comes your Prince

"I can't believe this.. that bitch literally showed up in your apartment.. that audacity.. I swear Joonie.. if it wasn't for Naeun then I would have ripped her body with my bare hands in that very moment.." Jin brushed his hair in frustration..

"Same feeling hyung.. Its good you messaged us on right time hyung.. We were about to enter into hyung's place.. If I saw that bitch today I wouldn't have able to control myself too.." Jimin was also enraged..

All of them where gathered in Jin's home as they had to change their plans due to HauMei's sudden visit to Namjoon's apartment spoiling their mood.. 

"I understand hyung.. but we shouldn't do anything in haste.. the most important lesson I learned yesterday.." Jungkook said leaning back to the couch where he was sitting along with his boyfriend..

"We can't forget Naeun noona.. They are her in laws.. Mei may not think twice to risk noona's pride but we can't.. She is ours.. We shouldn't do anything which can destroy noona's happiness.." Jungkook said with a sigh.. Everyone nodded in agreement..

"But that doesn't mean that we will just close our eyes and let that thing do shits.." Yoongi said irritated.. He was the one who was furious most..

"Hyung.. let me handle her in my own way.. trust me.." Jungkook tired to convince his meow hyung who looked away with a grumpy face..

"Do you have the same opinion??" Yoongi asked Tae who was listening silently.. Studying the expression of his little brother Yoongi groaned in frustration..

"One week.. I will give fucking one week time to finish that dirt.. Else I know what to do.." Yoongi said pointing at Jungkook and Tae.. Both of them gulped watching the elder angry..

"Agreed.." Jungkook assured finally making the elder sat back on the couch relaxing.. However others were still wasn't convinced.. Sensing everyone's irritated faces Jungkook sighed..

"Guys.. There are many important things we need to discuss than a low life like her.. I think we should concentrate on that.." The maknae said in serious tone earning everyone's attention..

"Koo is right hyung.. Our main target is not that girl its Jiwoon.. that fucking bastard.. I'm sure he must have already working o his next move.." Tae said gritting his teeth.. Suddenly the atmosphere became serious.. Jin tightened his posture hearing the name of his parent's killer.. Namjoon kept his arms around his boyfriend's shoulder providing comfort.. Jungkook looked at his hyung who was sitting there with a tensed face.. He stood up from the seat and walked towards where Jin was sitting.. The younger sat beside him and held Jin's hands into his own ones..

"Forgive me Kookie.. I shouldn't have hide about Jiwoon.. but I didn't have a choice.. It was my mom's last words.. I couldn't break her promise.." Jin felt his throat getting dry.. The younger understood his hyung's pain.. Jungkook immediately engulfed the latter into a hug..

"This isn't the time for regrets hyung.. You didn't do anything wrong.. You were just keeping your promise.." Jungkook said releasing himself from the hug..

"Kookie is right.. You didn't know that devil will come back again.. So don't blame yourself.." Namjoon said softly.. Tae stood up from his seat and went to the trio.. He kneeled before Jin looking straight into the older's eyes..

"I understand your pain hyung.. I understand your reasons more than anyone.. And don't blame yourself anymore.. Because no one gonna hurt your brother or his family anymore.. Not even that Jiwoon.. Thats my promise.." The younger took Jin's hand into his own ones.. Tae glanced at his boyfriend and Jungkook shook his head softly then turned to his brother..

"No son can let go off the person who killed his parents yet you did.. I know how much you wanted to kill that bastard but you had to control yourself.. However I'm not bounded by any promise.. And I will get justice for our parents.. and thats my promise to you.." Jungkook said determented.. Jin hugged his brother tightly but he didn't shed tears.. The older controlled himself not wanting to break down again..