Chapter 42 - New challenge

Jungkook was waking up from his sleep.. He wanted to sleep more but since he has classes today he was forced to.. He came back to Jin’s home as everything is settled in Jimin’s home.. Jungkook rubbed his eyes.. he was still in his half sleep.. Just then he heard his phone vibrating.. He checked the same and his lips curved into smile when he saw the message from his special person..

Vante

Good morning my love..😘
Wake up already🤗
You have class today🥰

Jungkook smiled at the message.. He then changed the contact name from Vante to Tae.. he then replied..

Mr.Mine

Gummorning Tae😘

Tae

U already up😍
Gudd boy😘
Ask Jin hyung to drop u tday😊

Mr.Mine

But y?🤔

Tae

Bcoz I will pick you today after class😎

Mr.Mine

Wow
R u planning something..?😍

Tae

Of course baby😘

Mr.Mine

Tell me already😀

Tae

Hmm.. can’t I take u for lunch
Am already missing you Koo😔

Mr.Mine

Ohuuu..🤗
My tiger was planning lunch date with me.. 😍
Am really impressed😘😘😘

Tae

At least now agree to me😢

Mr.Mine

Am already in my man🤗😘

Tae

Then go and get ready fast.. 😘
I will be there at sharp 12.

Mr.Mine

Ok my tiger😘
See you🥰💜

Both of them smiled at the messages.. Then they continued with their morning routines..

As per Tae’s command Jin dropped the makne at his university.. Jin gave some romantic tips to the younger as he know both the maknes are not excellent in that area like him.. Once Jin left Jungkook started to walk inside.. He then noticed students are looking strangely.. They were also murmuring something about him secretly.. He found it really odd.. but then decided to brush it off.. He then reached his class and the situation there was also somewhat similar to the outside.. Jungkook sat on his chair.. He smiled at his classmate who was sitting near to his seat but the guy immediately changed his seat with an annoying expression.. “What the hell is going on??” Jungkook thought to himself.. just then the professor entered and started the class.. Jungkook messaged Soobin to meet him after the class with Yeonjun..