Chapter 78 - Enemy at the gates..🚹

Chi Seong was standing inside a room facing a man in black velvet robs.. The dark aura around the man send shivers to the younger.. He slightly turned to his right side there standing another man in formals with a sly smirk on his face..

"Am impressed.. You really managed to get inside Jeon mansion breaking all the security checks and got me the most powerful weapon I can ever use against the Jeons.." Kim Jiwoon, the man in balck velvet robs, said with a smirk raising his eyebrows.. he then turned to Dennis who was looking at them..

"Treat him better.. I don't want him to face any trouble during his stay.." Jiwoon instructed making Seong confused..

"Stay??? But you said you will let me help to move abroad?" Seong asked confused..

"Of course I will.. but not right now.." Jiwoon said with a smirk.. Seong looked at him with a questioning look..

"Don't be over confident kiddo.. You may have fooled them once.. but never underestimate the power of Jeons.." Jiwoon said walking towards the couch.. He sat there and Dennis served him his wine..

"By today evening they will came to know about your ploy.. the very next moment they will track you down and rest you can imagine.." Jiwoon said sipping from his wine..

"But how?? How they are gonna know about me??" Seong asked nervously..

"Because am gonna meet crown prince today at Jeons.. I want to congratulate them.. When they realise that I could reach up to their little son's big secrets they were hiding inside the palace walls ,they will definitely get panic.. And it won't take more than an hour for them to find out that the person helped me was you.. because you are the only staff who didn't returned to the work and even went missing since the night.." Jiwoon said with blank face.. Seong stated to get sweat out of fear..

"You will help me right?? I did everything for you??" Seong asked desperately..

"You did everything for money I offered..not for my well being.. but yeah I will help you.." Jiwoon smiled devilishly.. Seong gulped looking at him..

"Dennis will take you to a safe place.. don't worry no one will find you there.. once my plan succeeds you can come out.." Jiwoon said sipping the wine.. Seong nodded in fear.. Some men escorted him to outside the room..

"Bring that bottle.." Jiwoon said pointing at a bottle of alcohol kept on the stand.. Dennis immediately went to picked it and handed over the same to his boss.. Jiwoon opened the bottle with a blank face.. He then slowly pulled something from his pocket and thrown it to the floor not too harshly.. It was the same voice recorder Seong has brought to Jeon mansion.. Jiwoon poured the alcohol on it and put it on fire using his lighter.. Dennis was stunned..

"But sir.. why did you burn it??" Dennis half yelled out of shock but immediately closed his mouth with a single deadly glare from the older..

"Am sorry.." Dennis whispered lowering his head making his boss chuckle bitterly..

"If you were worried that destroying that will stop us from using it against the Jeons then you don't need to.." Jiwoon stood up from the couch.. He kept the wine glass on the table and turned to the other..

"We cannot use that recorded conversation against anyone.. Even if it contains Jeons planning something against the country.. Whereas we will be under bars on account of security breach of crown prince.. that's called 'the power of royalty'.." Jiwoon spatted.. Dennis realised his mistake..

"But do not worry.. I have better plans for them.. You just get ready to escort me to the Jeons today.." Jiwoon smirked again.. He then walked out of the room followed with Dennis..