CHAPTER 62

Lincoln walked through the front door before being meet by his parents.

Lynn Sr: you're home oddly early.

Lincoln: yeah, I got suspended from school.

Both: suspended?!

Lincoln: for two weeks.

Rita: what for?!

Lincoln: I think they said something about a fighting or something, I forget on my way here.

Lynn Sr: you got into a fight?

Lincoln: hey Mom and Dad is their anything to eat.

Rita: food isn't the problem right now.

Lincoln: there's a problem, cause a sandwich would be nice.

Both parents stared at him in confusion before turning back.

Rita: what is wrong with him.

Lynn Sr: I'm not sure, but the school should have called about him getting suspended.

Rita: you're right about that though.

They turned to Lincoln who was lost in a family photo.

Rita: Lincoln.

Lincoln slowly turned to them with a scared look on his face.

Lincoln: when did I get here wasn't I just in school.

Lincoln looked around in destress as his parents took a couple steps away from him in worry.

...

Lincoln was in his room sitting up on the bed with a tired looking on his face with his parents and sister looking at him before closing the door.

Lori: he just keeps going back and forth, his okay today tomorrow is like that.

Luan: maybe need a therapy.

Luna: I don't know if that such a good idea.

Lynn Sr: Luna's right, we can't let what happened between us and Lincoln go public, our best option is to do our best for him.

Rita: your father's is right, let's just make sure Lincoln gets whatever he needs and wants.

All: got it.

...

Rita opened Lincoln's seeing him in the dark not changing from his position in the

Rita proceeded to walk in turning on the lights walking towards him putting a sandwich down on the night stand.

Rita: Lincoln sweetie, here's the sandwich you wanted.

Lincoln: ...............

...

The next day had come with Lincoln not leaving the spot with both parents noticing the sandwich not touched.

Rita: come on Lincoln you haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

Lynn Sr: or is there something in particular you want.

Lincoln: .............did... did I do something wrong.

Lynn Sr: uh.

Lincoln: did I do something wrong?

Lynn Sr: well I guess but-

Lincoln: so I did do something wrong.

...

The Louds family except for Lincoln were in living room.

Rita: we're at a lost.

Lori: what do you guys think.

Lisa: well for a start he has a mental illness.

All: what?

Lisa: it's might be a condition that makes someone not to know or care if they've done something wrong.

Lynn: so he as a mental illness, what'd you call it.

Lisa: I think he has a couple other disorders.

Lynn Sr: how can you tell.

Lisa: do you really need an answer to that.

...

Lisa along with both parents were outside Lincoln room.

Lisa: you know it's illegal to practice any form of medical sciences with out a license.

Lynn Sr: so is what we did to Lincoln but we aren't telling on ourselves.

Rita: and we aren't asking you to do any medical procedure, we just need you to check on how many other disorders he has, so we can have a better word on approaching him.

Lisa walked into the room leaving them.

(A.N)
Sorry for being gone like forever I had exams and was going through a lot of stuff but I'm finally done with high school and decided to take a break that's why I was gone so long but I'm back.