CHAPTER 73

Lincoln was walking through the street looking up noticing it was getting dark.

Lincoln: what the hell are they talking about.

Lincoln just keep walking around town walking not paying much attention to anything walking pass a homeless man.

Homeless man: can you spar some change.

Lincoln: Fuck off.

...

Lincoln made his way to the park sitting on the bench looking into the sky before his phone rang.

His phone continued to ring over and over with him not caring.

Lincoln: not in the mood to hear listen to any of them.

He turned off his phone.

Lincoln: now how should I have some fun.

A smile slowly came onto Lincoln's face before turning south.

Lincoln: I forgot my tools, nice going Lincoln nice going.

Lincoln thought for a second before smiling again.

...

Lincoln was standing outside a house were a loud party was going on before Max and his friends walked out noticing Lincoln who was walking away before they followed him.

They eventually couth up to Lincoln who took a turn into an alley that turned out to be a dead end.

Lincoln: what is up with me tonight.

Max: Loud!

Lincoln: the way you guys keep calling my name you'd think I'm famous or something.

Marty: you got a lot of guts kid I'll give you that.

Lincoln: Hey Max right, listen I'm not here for any trouble I was just coming back from this girl I know house.

Marty: by this time of the night?

Lincoln: I had an argument with my family.

Marty: been there before.

Lincoln: you seen cool, dude.

Andrew: would you shut up!

Max: I know what you did, you're dead.

Andrew: you can't kill him till I'm done smashing his face in.

Max: screw you, I have more reason to beat his ass up more than anyone.

Marty: can't we just let him go.

Lincoln: yeah can't you just let me go.

Both: shut it!

???: Can you two make up your mind I got stuff to do.

???: For real I can't believe you three can't even beat up a kid.

???: So who's kicking his ass first?

Marty: what about we-

Marty eyes winded as he fell to the ground before Lincoln smiled at the rest.

Lincoln: you should have just walked away but now I have to...

...

Max and the rest of were running with different wounds and one missing an eye.

Lincoln returned to the alley seeing Marty body on the floor pulling out his knife.

Lincoln: hey you still alive, don't worry I'll fix that, it's been a while since I put my mark by hand.

...

Max and the rest of them stopped taking a break.

Max: shit shit, we left Marty behind.

Andrew: fuck that!

Max: he could be dead!

???: We could fucking die, I already lost my fucking eye!

...

Lincoln walk passed the same homeless before throwing a stack of cash.

Lincoln: here.

Homeless man: wow this is a lot are you sure kid.

Lincoln: I got more and enjoy what you can before I
turn the the country to hell.

Homeless man: you some sort of rich kid that his parents trying to force into politics or some sort of big business.

Lincoln: no not really but you could say I'm out to make sure I put my name in the history books.

Lincoln smiled before walking away laughing out loud freaking the guy out.