CHAPTER 5

(A.N)
I don't know what happened the original chapter just disappeared, so I had to rewrite it, I don't think it's as good.

School had been closed do to the bodies that turned up.

Lincoln got home and went under the stairs do to his room being turned to a lab for Lise.

It was going to be a long day a boring one to be honest, Lincoln decided to fall asleep.

...

Lincoln got up and decided to go on a walk, on opening the front door he noticing the landscape had a grayish coloring.

Lincoln walked around town for a while before deciding to head back home.

Everything was still in black and white except for the Loud House which was blood red.

Lincoln stared for a while before walking in with out a second thought.

The inside of the house was in color but the house was a mess, Lincoln headed to the stairs where a red stain got his attention.

He proceeded to go upstairs where the blood stains got more and more pronounced, the trall lead to Lincoln's room.

Lincoln opened the door seeing himself sitting on the floor in a circle of his family's head with an axe next to him while holding Lynn's head.

Lincoln: soon...soon enough.

...

Lincoln woke up do to someone stomping on the stairs.

Lincoln: nice dream.

Like the dream Lincoln decided to go on a walk, he walked through the front door seeing everything was in color.

Lincoln: not as good as the dream but it'll have to do.

Lincoln began his walk.

*Meanwhile*

Two police officers where in a dimly lit room across a table form someone who was in the dark.

A man in his thirties walked in, the man had dark hair and eyes.

Officer 1: evening sir.

Jason: evening boys.

???: Officer Brown or do I call you detective now.

The voice sounded female.

Jack: I'll get to the point, we need you to go undercover at a local school.

???: A school uh?

Jason: we need you to try to find us a lead for the murders, I know it's short notice but-

???: When do I start?