CHAPTER 34

The Louds were all watching Lincoln from his room who was just sitting straight on the bed with a tired expression before they called the door.

Lori: that explains why his in the backyard at night.

Rita: we'll get him some sleeping pills tommorow, in the meantime let all get some sleep.

...

Lincoln was out in the backyard before his parents came out Lynn Sr was hesitant but his wife walked up to him.

Rita: Lincoln.

Lincoln turned his head.

Rita: Lincoln we think you should start school again.

Lynn Sr: that if you're ready.

Lincoln got up and walked inside.

...

Lincoln friends were in school at lunch before they all got texted.

Clyde: I got a text from Lincoln.

Stella: us too.

Clyde: it's a picture of Lincoln with a caption.

Stella: fear my return.

...

Lincoln friends were waiting for him out side the school before Rita arrived to drop him off.

Lincoln came down the car he was in a red shirt over a black jacket, black pants and shoes.

Clyde: hey buddy, how are you doing?

Lincoln patted him in the back before walking towards the building turning motioning them to follow.

...

Zach: Welcome back dude.

Rusty: I'm digging the new look, by the way.

Clyde: it's okay if you don't want to say anything, we're sure you've been through a lot.

Stella: oh no here there come.

Lincoln was a bit confused but turned his head to the hallway seeing 5 teens 3 boys and 2 girls coming their way before Lincoln turned back to his friends.

Clyde: they names are Kevin, Douglas, James, Stephanie and Jane.

Liam: they were three girls but the third one got suspended, her name was Esther but she was nickname tigress.

Stella: it's best to avoid them.

They walked up to them before stopping because of Lincoln staring at them.

James: What are you looking at punk.

Lincoln rolled his eyes before walking off pulling out his middle finger.

They turned to Lincoln's friends.

Clyde: sorry about him he hasn't been himself since-

Clyde was cut off by being picked out the ground.

Douglas: Tell your friend to learn who his messing with.

...

Lincoln and his friends where at lunch before one of the bullies dropped a carton of milk on Lincoln's head.

Kevin: Oops sorry.

He turned before getting a wedgie from Lincoln.

Kevin: That's it, you're dead.

...

Lincoln's friends were in the hall.

Clyde: could any of you find him?

Stella: no, where do you think they took him.

The bullies all ran in through the hall doors hurt and bruised.

Jane: Where's Stephanie?

The female came in behind them with out her top Lincoln followed behind with his belt in hand wiping her on the back.

Stella: fear the return.

Clyde: fear it in did.