CHAPTER 33

The loud family had gone to visit the Santiagos mostly for Ronnie Anne to see Lincoln.

The Santiagos where waiting on the Louds who arrived all getting out of the car except Lincoln.

Rosa: welcome.

Ronnie Anne: where's Lincoln?

Rita: Lincoln it's time to get down.

Lincoln got down form the car just staring at all of them.

...

Lincoln was sitting on the couch watching TV while the Santiagos talk to the Louds.

Ronnie Anne: No offense but what's wrong with him.

Lynn Sr: we asked the same question.

Rita: they said his fine, that he'll talk when his ready to, in the meantime we just have to keep him away from most things.

Leni: I thought we had to keep him away from knifes.

Luan: we don't want Lincoln to hear us.

Ronnie Anne walked up to Lincoln.

Ronnie Anne: hey you want to meet my other friends, it'll be fun I promise, just give me a minute.

Ronnie Anne walked away before Lincoln turned his attention to a particular group of three.

He got up walking towards them.

Sergio: Lincoln buddy it's been a while, have you been working out?

Lincoln: ................

Sergio: you want a cracker?

Lincoln walk up to Lalo he held out his hand petting the dog before Ronnie Anne returned.

Ronnie Anne: I see you and Lalo are getting along, come on let's go.

...

Ronnie Anne: hey guys meet my friend from Royal Woods, Lincoln or Linky.....I don't even know who I was talking to.

Casey: The crazy one.

Laird: Isn't he dangerous.

Ronnie Anne: I wouldn't say so.

Nikki: Didn't he stab someone.

Ronnie Anne: that was self defense, his a really cool guy.

Sameer: His oddly quite.

Laird: It's kinda creepy.

Nikki: So does he know how to skateboard.

Ronnie Anne: no.

...

The Louds had gotten into the van about to leave with the Casagrandes and Ronnie Anne's friend waving at the them.

Lincoln turned his head and smiled at them giving the same energy they got when Ronnie Anne and Sid left Lincoln alone with them.

Ronnie Anne: are you guys coming.