CHAPTER 38

Lincoln was up on a tree at night sketching a group of three girls around 18 to 20 on aware to them.

Lincoln was half way finished before he noticed something movement in the bushes.

A guy in his mind 20s with long black hair was peeking from the bushes.

He had a handy in both hands was about to come out before being pinned to the ground.

: What the hell!

The girls attention had been gotten do the the whole thing.

...

Stocker catch's serial rapist's was pinned as the headline of a newspaper before Lynn Sr put the paper down.

Rita: I some what why they left the fact he was stocker people out.

Lynn Sr: I'm just glad nobody got hurt.

Lincoln was looking at the half complete stack which was a bit messed up before he rolled it up into a ball and throw it away.

Luna: sorry about the stack bro.

Luan: but look on the bright side.

Lori: I think we should leave him alone for now.

...

The rest of the Louds had gone to bed except Lincoln who was in the living room flipping through channels before one get his attention.

It was a new channel with non other than Detective Jason Brown.

Jason: at this point it seems that the killer had left Royal Woods, not only so it has been months since we found anymore bodies leading to the ace killer, it seems the killer has been forced into hiding-

Lincoln turned off the TV with a look like something snapped in him, the word forced into hiding just set something in motion in Lincoln.

Lincoln was upstairs in front of his previous room he picked the locker walking into the now lab crafting something.

...

Lincoln walked out of the house in the middle of the night heading straight for town.