"How cute are you guys?" I laughed. "The cutest." Lindsay giggled. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I better go." I smiled and walked away from them and towards some of the guys.

Taylor, Jack Johnson, Aaron, and Nash. "Well if it isn't the missing Grier." Taylor laughed putting his arm around me.

"How am I missing?" I asked a little bit confused. "We never see you anymore because every time we are over you're in your room." He answered.

"But I'm still not missing." I stated. "It feels like you are though." Johnson tried to explain.

I nodded my head and listened to the guys as the went back to their conversation. They were talking about tours and stuff like that.

"Jack and I are planning on shooting a new music video in a couple weeks so it'll be awhile till we can do this again." Johnson said.

"Yeah, I start touring again next week. I'm planning on going to Europe soon." Taylor added. "And I'll be joining Digi tour with Hayes." Aaron said.

"I still have to plan out all my dates for tour and I have an audition coming up." Nash explained. "What about you Zo? You planning on doing anything?" Taylor asked.

"Well I was offered to join Hayes on his next tour, but I don't know. I just wanna focus on school right now and everything. I'm still getting used to this new life." I laughed.

"Hey laser tag is starting soon." Matt said jogging over to us. I looked up and saw his deep, dark brown eyes looking straight at me.

"Oh, thanks man." Johnson said checking his phone. They all started to walk towards the entrance to the laser tag but Matt stayed.

"Hey." He said once no one was around. "Hi." I spoke weakly. "How are you?" He asked, not breaking eye contact.

"Better." Was all I could say. "Good." He said with a small smile. "How about you?" I asked, not wanting the conversation to end.

We haven't talked in so long that it felt like he was speaking some foreign language, but yet it was so natural at the same time.

"I've been worse." He said. I nodded and looked over at the laser tags entrance and saw Hayes waving at us. "We better go." I said motioning towards Hayes.

"You're right." He laughed. We made our way over to them and joined the line.

Neither one of us said anything else. After standing in line for a few minutes the worker lead us into a room. Along the walls were vests and laser gun hung up. Everyone grabbed one of each and put on the vest.

The worker explained all of the rules and how to win. We would all be on two teams but the top scorer of each team would have to face off at the end.

One of the twists was that we wouldn't know what team we would be on till the game actually started.

We all entered the actually room where there were a bunch of different buildings and structures to hide in or behind. The walls were black with neon splattered paint. We all kind of spilt up as the speakers began counting down from 50.

I ran towards the back right corner and slid into a structure that was made to hide one person. It was a small space and nobody could see you. There were a few holes so that I could see when someone walked by.

Once the buzzer went off that declared that the game had begun. Immediately my vest lit up red. I stood turned toward one of the holes watching for someone to walk by.

Almost immediately, someone on the blue team walked by. I aimed my gun through one of the hole and shot the person. I couldn't tell who they were until I saw their red vans.