Where I came from...! Izuku's eyes widened as he stretched.

"That reminds me," the green-haired boy spoke up as he approached Aizawa. "Aizawa sensei, it's already the third day..."

"What did I just say?" His homeroom teacher asked as he jumped down from the ledge he was standing on. "You can't just walk over here like that."

"Is All Might... I mean, are the other teachers coming?"

"Like I said before the training camp, in order to keep the villains from finding out where we are, we kept the number of people to the absolute minimum."

"That's why you got a training camp with the four of us!" Ragdoll added in.

"And especially since we believe All Might is one of the villains' targets," Aizawa continued flatly. "For better or for worse, that's what happens, since he stands out so much... Hmph."

Miyuki and Izuku sweat dropped at his reaction, although the half-and-half girl found herself agreeing with her homeroom teacher.

If All Might were present at the training camp with them, it was definitely bound to attract all sorts of unwanted attention from the outside.

"More importantly, everyone," Pixie Bob announced cheerfully. The feline Pro hero was seated at the back of a truck. "Tonight, we'll have a test of courage with the classes pitted against each other! After training hard, you can play hard - the carrot and the stick! So do your best right now!"

"Yessir!"
"Yessir..."

The evening was more mellow than the previous day and carried with it a soft ambiance as the afternoon sun lowered into the horizon.

Miyuki had done away with her pigtails this evening and instead tied her hair into a single ponytail, seeing as it was also better tied back in order to prevent any stray strands from getting into the food.

Since she had arrived early after freshening up from the day's training, she was able to organise the ingredients for this evening's meal as well as separate the utensils from the other dishes such as the clay pots and plates. When the others arrived, they seemed to already know their responsibilities as they began performing their tasks right away.

"Yuki-Chan," Ochaco called. The half-and-half girl turned around from where she was stirring a pot of rice and saw the brunette walking over with a box of vegetables. "It looks like we forgot to cut up some vegetables for the broth. Should we still go ahead and use them?"

"Yeah," Miyuki responded. "Don't worry, Ochaco-Chan, I'll find someone who can cut them up in time for the rest of the meal. Would you take over cooking the rice while I do?" The brunette nodded. "Thank you!"

Miyuki picked up the box of vegetables and walked to the nearby counter where the rest of the cooking was being done. She prepared two chopping boards and two knives before looking around to see if there were any free hands available to help her cut up the remaining vegetables -

"Oh, Katsuki!" Miyuki called when she spotted the ash-blonde boy. He stopped where he was walking, hands in his pockets as the half-and-half girl approached him. "Perfect timing. Come on, I need your help dicing a box of leftover vegetables for the broth."

"Like I'd waste my time helping you," grumbled Katsuki, although he still went with her to the area she set up for the cutting.

"Exactly right, Firecracker," Miyuki responded with a teasing wink as she stood across from him. "You know how to dice vegetables, right?"