After 6 years

Akshara woke up in her house in shimla , she was looking at her little kid. Then got out of the room leaving a sleeping abhir behind and getting things ready for her daily routine. She entered the room again and remove the curtains of the room and sat down at bed beside abhir and was trying to wake him up.

AK : Wakey Wakey kiddo !

What ? Its morning already ! Mum, I want to sleep more replied a sleepy abhir .

Morning my little world you will be late for school. And today is your inter-school football match ! Do you want to lose my mini captain.

Abhir remembered his match and run towards the bathroom to get freshen up. Before getting out he turned towards akshara and said " How can I lose if I have your blessings and prayers behind me all the time"

Akshara smiled and shouted "don't run ! you will get hurt"

She got up to prepare for her work and abhir's school.

Akshara helped abhir in getting him ready for the school and then they both sat at the dining table together for breakfast.

Abhir keep chatting to her and then asked " you are going to come for my match today ?"

Akshara looked towards him and became a little sad " I am sorry Abhir ! you know mumma has a lot of work today"

Abhir becomes sad

Akshara looked towards him and took his hand and made him sat on her lap and said " I am sorry baby ! Mumma loves you a lot and wanted to be there for you as well. But mumma has a lot of work today. I promise we will go out for dinner together"

Abhir being a matured child understood that her mum has a job. He smiled and said " well get ready for dinner beautiful"

Akshara laughed at her son's cheesy behaviour.

They both get out of the house where driver, two security guards were ready to pick Akshara for her office. They saluted her and opened the car door for her and Abhir.

Akshara wished them morning and abhir gave them a high five.

Then they drove towards Abhir's school first, she hugged him and wish him good luck.

Abhir touched her feet took her blessing and waved towards the remaining people.

Akshara reached her office and everyone saluted her she get to her cabin and got busy in her work and various meetings afterall being an ADM (Additional District Magistrate) of a district isn't an easy task.

In Udaipur

Abhimanyu woke up and spend time with ruhi. Took her to school and left for the hospital.

He keep himself busy in work as much as possible and the remaining time of his day is spent with ruhi. But it was the night which make him remember the day which changed his life drastically. He blames himself to act the way he did. In his anger he pushed the one person whom he loves dearly . Only after the things get settled he realised he messed things up. But at that time he could only see his broken mother, his brother's unborn child. The whole family was in chaos. He asked her to stay at home why didn't she listened to him.

Whole family blamed Akshara for the mishap but now when he think about that he is unable to convince himself that she was at fault. If only he could think calmly then. Her broken face comes in front of him again and again.

When he got to know that she is missing he was worried but his mother needed him. Akshara never came back and he never got the chance to apologise for the harsh words he said to her.