Perfectionist (Drabble/Doc)

Doc keeps mentioning that he hates it when a farm doesn't work flawlessly, so then my brain started working and forced me to write a oneshot on it.

__________________________________________________

Nobody could really understand how  it happened, one moment Grian's kelp farm was a redstone mess, the next it was pumping out stacks and stacks in an hour. One minute a farm was broken the next it was working at tip top shape.

Xisuma was called up by Grian, Scar, Bdubs, and all the other redstone disasters about 'the case of the self fixing farms' as Scar called it. X's solution, was the obvious one; set up a blatantly broken farm in one of their bases and see what happened. They built it at Grian's base, they even streamed it live with their cams. Then once the streams were over they sat in a dark corner to see the results, and boy they were not expecting this.

...

After about an hour of waiting the three of them heard a voice all too familiar from just outside the base.

"Okay, okay, I've heard it a billion times, they were streaming! What is the problem?"

..

"They used a what to make an spider farm?!"

..

"Your serious? You- ugh this is why you guys brought me here, to make me-"

..

"Of course it bothers me! You know this! But it's not my problem or my buisne-"

..

"Shut up! I know I'll do it anyway! But you need to shut up so I can work!"

Doc walked into the base carrying a red shulker box in his arms. All three of them could see him physically wince when he saw the mess of a spider farm. Some spiders escaping through crevasses. 

"Oh lord those three.. okay, to work I guess."

..

"Yes this it the last time, stop telling me about the random broken farms and then I'll be able to stop."

..

"Thank you."

The other hermits never understood Doc's 'hivemind' thing he had going on, most just assumed he talked to himself, but this was weird. 

They watched as Doc fixed the farm, Bdubs filming the whole thing. Once Doc was finished with the farm, even adding a proper collection system to it. They let themselves be known. 

"Hey Doc, what a fine evening it is." Grian spoke. They watched as the scientist visibly tensed and spun around. "Hey, guys, I was just about to go so-"

"You're the one who's fixing our farms!?" Bdubs yelled.

"Yes..?"

"And you're bothered by it, because the hivemind keeps telling you about it?" Scar put two and two together.

"Well, er- yes, but I promise I'll sto-"

"NO!" The three builders yelled. Doc flinched, "no?" 

"We want good farms! So, we don't tell the server to build stupidly had farms on video and you keep fixing our farms. Deal?" Grian held out a hand. "This is why I hate you." The creeper scoffed before shaking the shorters hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you." 

__________________________

Laughs in literally did this in five minutes.

(Word count: 486)