Glitched (Hermit S8/Empires1)

Rose had never entered the maze of rooms In the half worked part of reality herself. She had never experienced it and for some terrifying reason she wanted to. However, she was not going to delay an entry to go there. So she wrote on and on, all the information she needed was relayed to her through friends and the internet.

_________

The entire Hermitcraft planet was on deaths door. With the moon about to crash onto it and most of the Hermits not being able to leave the place... well it wasn't going too nicely. So a couple of hermits gathered together.

Grian and Pearl came from the Boatem crew.

X came because he was the admin.

Doc and Ren came from the octagon.

Bdubs came because he didn't have anywhere else to go.

_

"We can't start a cult?!" The Octagon and Boatem crew yelled at the same time.

"But the moon rock is telling is to kill Mumbo Dude!" Ren shouted, Doc nodding along with him. "One, Don't kill Mumbo! Two, the moon is angry at us all for sleeping! So Bdubs, erase your sleep schedule like X!" Grian said. Bdubs was about to yell in protest when X began to speak "Hey! Shut it! I sleep! Also just let me speak!"

Everyone was dead silent. "I am going to check the code again, if I can't fix it then you can try Doc." In the silence X started swiping through a sheet of code that floated in front of him on a holographic, translucent screen. Doc stood behind X as he scanned over the code. 

"Ah, world saves... past world generation..." X went to click something on his screen when Doc stopped him, grabbing X's wrist. "Don't touch that part of the script." He warned. Everyone looked at him oddly. "Why?" Doc looked at X like he was stupid or something. "Touch that and we could end up literally anywhere." 

"Well 'literally anywhere' is better than here right now." X said. Doc hesitated for a brief moment, in that time X had edited the code and hit enter. 

"NEIN! X!" 

_____

"So, Xornoth is a demon.... And the demon wants to kill us...?" Joel asked slowly. "Yes, and the demon is  my brother" Scott explained. 

"yeah, you all are hallucinating" 

The rest of the group groaned in annoyance. "Just follow us through the portal and you can murder anything in there...except me of course" Lizzie prompted. "Okay!" Jimmy sputtered at Joel's action "w-what!?" 

"Just jump into the portal Jim" Lizzie groaned before jumping into the end portal. "What about everyone else?" Jimmy asked, his muddy green tail tucked to his side. "They said they'll be here later." Scott mumbled before stepping backwards into the portal. Joel gave a wide grin before leaping in with his netherite axe in hand. Jimmy was last into the black, starry portal, stepping in nervously.

_____[Doc pov]_____

My head ached like hell, probably from some sort of migraine or a glitch in my skull hardware. I opened my eyes, when had they closed? The first thing I saw was a pale yellow painted wall. I was leaning against a similar one. I moved to stand up and the floor, a wet carpet, squelched under my organic hand. 

I quickly stood up and glanced around, on the wet, dark carpet laid five familiar faces and four new ones. My breathing picked up where are we? Who are they? Whe- don't panic, the Goatfather doesn't panic. I took in a deep breath to steady myself before shaking Bdubs awake.