Creepers and Dragons (Doc)

This is based off of Doc's episode 30 video so if you haven't seen it, go watch it!!!

________________________________________________________

I always have had this... idea, what if someone had managed to tame an Ender dragon? It was supposed to be hard, near impossible, but a friend or two from the hive mind can get anything done. All I was told I needed for the mission was water, end crystals, and raw mutton, a lot of raw mutton.

Then they sent me the instructions, all the ways it could go wrong, and all the precautions I would have to take.

.........

........

.......

......

.....

...

..

.

This was going to be a long process.

I entered the end dimension, the familiar wave of faint nausea from passing through the portal washed over me. I walked up the tall endstone stairs to the surface of the island.

This dimension was a mess, buttons and pressure plates littered the yellow stone. Most towers had been hollowed out in favor of easy obsidian farming and broken rail paths leading from those one by one end portals from shulker farming.

I headed over to the center portal, a black, tar like liquid that would teleport me back to spawn. I carefully placed four crystals on each side of the portal. The sudden, blinding white lights appeared, all meeting at an invisible point in the sky. Then they each traveled to the top of each obsidian portal. I slowly stepped back, the portal was gone.

Then the sky itself seemed to launch itself at me to scrape my side, tearing my lab coat and painting it with blood. I spun around and on pure instinct I pulled out my trident. I was met with nothing but the midnight sky. Then again, the stars fell onto me and forced me down.

For a moment, I stayed as I was, to catch my breath, then onto my feet. In front of me, sitting on the bedrock tower, was the slender beast I was looking for. Black scales, freckled with purple and white. That was probably how it killed so many, it was near impossible to see whilst it was flying.

The dragon was large, but not near as large as people make them out to be. People say that just the horns alone were larger than their arms. Yet this dragon, sitting up as it was, the thing was probably a foot shorter than me, "wait- guys, why is it so...small?" I whispered.

'It's a juvenile dragon' the hive mind murmured.

It's a kid, it's young.

I was shoved forward again, I had waited too long. The dragon had taken its time to rest before attacking again and again. Scratching me up over and over, it had to perch before I could begin, and if I attacked it at all, then I would have to start again. Between the dragon's attacks I had managed to shoot out the crystals that had spawned back in.

Then, it perched.

I had to be slow, and careful. I was good at only the latter of those things, but I tried my best. The creature eyed me as it seemed to catch its breath from attacking me seconds ago. I moved closer, stepping onto the bedrock ring, the unbreakable stone spiked up at some points and I found myself standing on one of the higher spikes. My head was level to the creature's throat.

The creature suddenly jerked down to lay on the pedestal rather than sit, effectively protecting its throat while still looking as if it wasn't afraid. My hand slowly, and I will admit, rather shakily, moved forward to hover just in front of the dragon's snout.