Daisies (Bdoc)

Rose sat On her bed her laptop illuminated the dark room as she sat, clacking away at the keys, a small smirk hindered on her face. She had music blasting and probably breaking her ears as she wrote. The taste of Sour candy stained her tongue, she knew what she was writing had been done before, but she didn't seem to care. 

TW: I won't give it away but if you are sensitive to...bad stuff uh don't read this??? 

______________________

Doc pov

It started last week, or the week before that...I couldn't recall. All I remembered was the panic that came with realizing that I was essentially a walking corpse. I was an idiot for letting my guard down around my pesky neighbor, for letting that charming smile and adorable laugh win me over. 

Another white petal clogged my throat, how could a simple flower be so deadly? A simple flower and an unrealistic crush, that was what is going to kill him. I choked up another petal, this time a green stem joined it. I wipe my face and try to distract myself. I end up re-reading  through my journal, reading is a simple task, one I can do without leaving by bed. I haven't been able to write one lately, my hands are far to shaky and I could never focus on a stupid journal when I should be hanging out with Bdubs.

Entry 15

The book I found on Hanahaki in Scar's magic library thing only gave me a few options on how to get rid of the flowers. Either I wait it out, die in a few weeks or I could confess... I'm no idiot, Bdubs and I are hardly on speaking terms, if you call arguing twenty meters away from each other speaking. If I get rejected I die and, well I get rejected, which honestly could be worse than death. So I decide to wait, wait until my death.

Entry 16—-

It's been a week since I last wrote in here, I've found out that waiting till you die is very brain-numbing. What's it like after I die, does my consciousness live forever? re-incarnation? Do I simply become erased, gone to never exist again? Who will miss me? Etho might, Beef too, Bdubs... he might actually be happy if I went, no, he doesn't hate me that much... does he? On a different note, Bdubs has been working on a village not to far from the half-mansion. I visited yesterday, but I had to leave early because I saw him and the flowers came back. But he looked happy with me being gone for so long, he did so much without me bothering him. You know what? I'll be nicer to him, I only have two weeks left anyway, may as well be at least better to him.

Entry 17— 

It's been another week and a day, I have a countdown on my communicator now, I've been trying to talk to everyone before the counter reaches the last two days, I'll be talking to Bdubs on those days. Etho and Beef have been doing well, Grian has already begun a mega base and there is a mayoral race now, I decided to run just to have a little fun before I go. The jungle people all have really cool bases and Cub has just been off the charts this season. Ren is having a good time and such as well. I'm writing little letters for everyone, so far I've written letters for Ren, Beef,Etho, and X. Well I have to meet up with Jevin so I'll be wrapping up for today.

——-

After reading the entry I decide to write one more, one more entry, then I go to Bdubs to hang out.

Entry 18— Today's entry

This will be my last entry, my hands are shaky and I am wasting time simply writing this. I have two days and four hours left and I will be going to Bdubs' village after I finish this. Speaking of finishing, I have just finished my letters to everyone except Bdubs, I don't really know what to say about him, how to tell him it was his fault. That I, that I love him. I am starting to wish I made a machine to help minimize emotions like I wanted as a child. Anyways Bdubs village isn't going to visit itself so I'm going to finish the entry here, this journal is very dear to me and I will be leaving it out rather than putting it away so maybe someone will find it. Goodbye all.