What did I walk into? (Doc)

You'll have to read to find out most of the plot, but what if I threw a Hermit into another universe...again. 

__________[Doc]_________

Hermitcraft was always a chaotic place, buildings and spontaneous mini games would appear overnight on a regular basis and civil wars were considered to be rather normal. 

So when I found a mysterious portal that looked like a glitched end portal at spawn, I didn't feel the need to report it, nor any reason not to jump in.

That was a mistake

...

The place I ended up in was a room the size of a large bedroom, the walls were painted an off white color. A door was positioned right ahead of me, with an old sign hanging above it. The words on it were painted on rather sloppily, it read 'hermittpad lobby'.

What the hell is a hermittpad?

When the hivemind supplied an overwhelming amount of nervous laughter and a couple of whispers between the voices saying to not tell the hermits about it, I was highly intrigued. 

I walked over to the door and opened it, just a crack. Inside was an even larger room, tables and chairs littered the room along with a few people sitting in them. There was a kid looking maybe thirteen talking with three older teens and someone who must be at least twenty at a large, circular table. Snacking on way too much junk food.

By now the hivemind was buzzing, most of them telling me to wait until they leave to enter and a few shouting names I didn't recognize. So, not to anger a bunch of the hivemind I waited, also doing a tiny bit of eavesdropping.

"When is the next update Alex?" The youngest kid asked one of the teens.

"Ah, to the oneshots book or the er- biography?" 

"Oneshots." The kid confirmed.

"Not too long, but be warned it's another angst." 

"Nooo! Not again! You can't keep hurting our souls like this!" 

"But it's so fun! Anyway, I've got work to do, c'mon guys." Alex got up and left the room, the oldest in the room and one of the teens followed them out. 

"So, your here for writing tips?" The older asked.

"Uhm, yeah! Thanks for helping me out. Want to read over some of my drafts?"

"Sure, but I don't want to take up space here, can we continue in my area?" 

"Of course." 

They both stood up and walked over to a light blue door before disappearing in the new room.

I walked into the 'hermittpad lobby' as the sign said. The room smelled of candy, soda, and and excessive amount of chips. On my left was a soda bar and a multitude of shelves filled to the brim with food and a couple of plastic bins with sticky notes attached, along the side of the shelf was a few more yellow notes.

I walked over to read them out of pure curiosity. 

-

Stop eating all of the chips ahoy! I want some.

Just get here faster! /lh 

Hey, does anybody have any oneshots on Scarian?

Nah, I got some Grumbo if that's cool.

Thx

Np

I'm looking for more Bdoc.

Yall bdoc people never have enough, join gridoc!