Glitched pt2(HermitPires)

____[Ren pov]____

I crept around the room, Bdubs was making sure Doc was okay, Grian, Pearl and X were going through drawers and cabinets. The man with the stripe in his hair... Joel I think it was? He was getting a talking to by his... girlfriend? Wife? One of the two, and the fish boy was clinging to the elf, oddly enough the elf didn't seem to mind it. 

Me on the other hand, I was definitely not messing around on the computer, trying to get any information on.. anything really. Nothing so far, just a few empty files and such. It looks like this computer was cleaned out, nothing in trash or on the desktop. I fiddled around on the search engine... of course, no internet. Then I glanced onto a small app on the Home Screen, the texture matched the background. 

I clicked it and a heard a whirring sound. My ears twitched, the sound wasn't from the computer, I glanced around in circles. It was coming from every corner of the room. Being unable to pinpoint the origin of the sound kinda scared me, my tail tucked itself between my legs.

"Ren"

I jumped and spun around, Pearl, it's just Pearl.

"Hey Pearl how ya doi-"

"Cut it out, something is up"

My ears pinned down to my hair, "yeah, uhm, I'm working on that dude, sorry" I brushed it off and walked away, the noise got louder as I moved closer to this... thing. It was some kind of machine, with a red button, and who could resist a red button.

*click*

*Whrrrrrrrr*

____[Xisuma pov]____

My head... oh lord where are we now?

I sat up once again, starting to hate the motion. It was dark, we were outside... which was new. 

People seemed to wake themselves up, I glanced around. We were all on a deserted street, houses lay on each side of the road where we woke up... a neighborhood. my mind supplied numbly.

"Outside is new" Jimmy, the cod boy, said. I nodded, "we should check houses" I mumbled, walking over to the closest home I could find. The rest of the group followed, mumbling about some kind of sounds they were hearing, I would have to rely on them to tell me about that due to my helmet being far too thick to hear much other than the loud voices behind me.

"X-I-Suma, do you hear that?" Grian asked me, nudging his way into the home and clinging the door open. "No, just you" 

I felt someone else brush past me, walking over to the living room couch. Jimmy, he walked slowly and flopped onto the probably soft piece of furniture. "Jim? What are you doing?" Joel asked. "They said it safe here, listen" Jimmy whispered. The room went dead silent, The blue haired boy and Ren walked over to the floor next to Jimmy and sat down, seeming comfortable.

"You're right dude,  we can trust 'em" Ren mumbled, leaning his head back and sighing contently.

I looked around at the rest of the crew, Bdubs was clinging to Doc, his arms rapped around Doc's head as he was carried around. Pearl and Grian had sat down and curled up onto a recliner. Joel and Lizzie were leaning against a wall, eyes glazed over from tiredness.

 "Guys, I know you are tired but we don't have time for this. Let's go" I said, Doc looked ready to follow but everyone else hadn't even flinched.

"Doc, they say it's safe, we should stay, we aren't getting out of here we could stay here" Bdubs mumbled. Doc looked at the smaller, confused. "Who said that?" Doc asked. "The voices, they said it's safe, put me down so we can stay"