Little miss perfect (flower husbands)

The woman's brown curly hair clouded her vision, she was listening to an old playlist and had heard a song that fit perfectly with a few people she knew of. She snatched up her phone and began working. She didn't care to make a whole new book just for this short story so she put it on her oneshots book. I guess it was too bad that is said 'hermitcraft' they were getting the flower husbands.

Scott pov, highschool au.

_____________

I walked down the halls a smile stained on my face, I waved to friends and talked for a moment with Fwhip, a red headed boy that for an odd reason always had aviators goggles on his forehead. He was taller than me but he was alright when it comes to friendship. "There's a council meeting today, if you've forgotten" he joked. "Ha ha, very funny Fwhip" I smiled. "SCOTT"  a familiar voice yelled. I glanced towards the sound only to be met with a pink haired girl running full speed towards me, she was dragging another person with her. "Scott!" She panted once she reached us. "Hey! I'm here too!" Fwhip chuckled. "Hi Fwhip, anyway, my half brother just moved into an apartment near me and goes here now!" She cheered. 

The boy behind her waved. "I'm Jimmy." I looked at him from head to toe, he had blonde hair and tanned skin, he was taller than me. He took a closer look at his skin, patches of what looked like muddy green scales decorated parts of his body, his ears were replaced with muddy green colored fins. Jimmy wore a green long sleeved shirt and pants. "Scott" I held out my hand. Jimmy looked at it and smiled, shaking my hand happily. The bell rings and we all agree to talk later.

......

Jimmy was... odd to say the least, it was a nice kind of odd however. A kind of odd that would make my heart flutter as he passed my locker on his way to class every morning. Jimmy wasn't the best at math or english and most elytra trainings in the field, but what he lacked in academics and flying he made up for with his personality. Ever since Jimmy joined our little group of five, more people joined the group of friends every week, just a few days ago I met a girl named Shubble. Jimmy knew who was kind and who the best people were. He knew how to make almost anyone smile.

But perhaps I was a little biased, he made me smile just by being near me, I couldn't even figure out why. Why did Jimmy make me feel...lighter? As if I were walking on clouds. Sometimes I would stutter or forget what I was going to say when talking with him, I never stuttered. To the school- no scratch that, to everyone I knew, I was the incarnation of perfection. I always kept his hair combed and had his traditional ribbons in, I always had strait A's in everything I didn't go to late night parties like my brother Xornoth did. And yet, Jimmy had found a way to screw up that streak of perfection. 

Why did I feel like that near Jimmy though... It's not like I felt anything like that with any of my other friends. I felt myself flinch at the word... 'Friends.' I try to think of reasons I would act all stupid with Jimmy and not anyone else. I try to brush it off when I feel someone's shoulder hit mine in the hall, instinctively I pull my wing closer to my body so the stranger couldn't touch it. "Sorry" they mumbled. I glance up to see Joel, a boy that Jimmy had introduced a few weeks ago. "It's fine, how are you doing?" I ask. Joel turns to me and gives a weak smile followed by a tinge of pink on his face. 

"Can you keep a secret?" He asked. I nodded hesitantly "yeah, of course." Joel clutched the strap of his backpack a little tighter. "I- I really like Lizzie, and I uh, I don't know what to really...do. I'm not good with this kinda stuff." He said. I nodded along, "what happened?" There was a small silence before Joel spoke up again. "Nothing, that's the problem, I tried to subtly flirt and she just ignored it." I think on this, until it hits me "well, I know Lizzie pretty well, get her something, not store bought, like hand made." Joel's eyes sparkle, "thanks Scott, I'll try that, and I can tell something's bothering you too..." I shrug.