The togetherness project [Multi]

He was tired of how incredibly dense the hermits could be. Like, Zed, Tango and Impulse were practically dating already! Then there was Stress and Iskall, who were flirting left and right. Scar and Cub haven't been seen separated in months. Bdubs and Doc fought like an old married couple. Then Grian and Mumbo have obviously liked each other since season six! Beef and Etho seemed to be made for one another.

God the hermits were a hassle, no wonder the server was chaos.

So Xisuma had a plan, an excellent plan if he do say so himself. The togetherness project, a simple gameshow with three rounds that was specifically made with getting people together in mind. So he built a gameshow arena right in the center of spawn directly below- the raging Ender dragon flying around at y level 300? Why not? 

Then he invited the thirteen hermits over to his area and messaged everyone else to pretend to be super busy and stuff so they couldn't go. Easy Peasy. 

Once the Hermits arrived he explained the basics. There were three rounds all to be revealed later and partners were 'randomly chosen' they quickly realized there would be a group of three, so the admin had to make a show of messaging the other in the group chat me getting the responses of 'I'm busy.' And 'sorry I'm doing a build cant' kind of replies. So they went on with random partners anyway. The completely random groups were as so, Grian and Mumbo, Stress and Iskall, Beef and Etho, Bdubs and Doc, Scar and Cub, then Zed, Impulse and Tango as their group of three. 

So they were ready to begin the first game.

                                                              [Round one: Trivia on your partner]

The rules of the game were simple, one pair at a time would go up on stage and take turns answering one of the total three questions about their partner. Each correct response was one point each incorrect response was no points, the questions got harder as they went further. Grian and Mumbo were up first.

—-

"Mumbo, question one is: What is Grian's favorite color?" Mumbo's reply was almost instant, "Too easy, the answer is red." Xisuma looked at Grian for an answer. "Yep, I like red." 

A scoreboard appeared on a big television planted at the back wall of the stage, a tally mark under Mumbo an Grian's names.

"Question one for Grian: How old is Mumbo?" Grian opened his mouth to speak but stopped. "Wait- waitwaitwaitwait twenty- twenty six? No- Twenty seven final answer!" X looked to Mumbo who nodded. "How were you confused about this?" He asked his partner who shrugged. Another tally under their team. 

"Question two for Mumbo: What species of bird is Grian's wings deriving from?"

"Red parrot." The mustached man blurted out. Another point.

"Grian: How tall is Mumbo?"

"Tree height?" The shorter said, unsure of his answer. "I am not-" A point appeared on the board. "Xisuma!"

"Mumbo: Grian has created a shop on a barge, on a train and in a rock, what was his shop in season six?" 

Mumbo groaned as a little jingle popped up in his mind and he muttered out the words. "In a sea pickle."

Point for the team.

"Last question. Grian: What is Mumbo?" There was a silence while Grian seemed to think harder than he ever has before. "Grian this isn't that hard." Mumbo insisted. "A- Tree? A spoon! Uhm a potato? No mayor- wait that was two seasons ago.. the richest Hermit?"  

"Sorry Grian, incorrect I was looking for, human or person." 

"Should've known." Grian mumbled.

...