Here for you (Xisuma)

Rose had been asked to write about X, and she was exited because it was one of her first requests and such. She had brought her sisters Halloween candy and some apple juice just in case she got tired in the night. Thanks to Kimi_has_lost_it  she had something to do tonight.

______

Finally, season 7 was over. No more month or so long wars over mushrooms, no more fighting over half of a house, no more mayoral campaigns. Just a clean reset, this time on an island. Grian, Mumbo and Scar were all moving near the edge of the island with Pearl, the new girl.

It was nice, for a while everything was just a minimum amount of Chaos. The stuff I was used to, 'hey X can you help with this build' or 'hey Xisuma this chunk doesn't load in correctly'

Then Doc and Ren arrived on the server, A tad late but still here. They had taken a spot near where Boatem was, and there was the first mini-war. Boats vs Goats. It was short, and it wasn't much but it was still chaotic.

There was an odd question asked by Doc, 'Xisuma, can you restart the server?' That stumped me, was it because of lag or... apparently there was a magic book that told them to, great.

It was all Chaos after that.

Stop Boatem from pranking Big eyes and Octagon.

Failed.

Stop Big eyes from releasing Ravagers into Boatem

Failed.

Help Doc and Ren with their book thing,

Almost die.

The moon is getting bigger.

What?

The moon is getting bigger, bigger than the sun. Boatem is refusing to sleep and starting a cult. That can't be healthy. I tried to stop them, I really did. Instead I was asked if I wanted to join them.

A few hermits made HASA to study it.

Grian and Joe had to build research stations

Blocks started floating, sometimes not coming back down.

People would levitate and get jump boost.

I couldn't sleep, everything was too much, I had searched back and forth through the code I couldn't find anything wrong. No matter what I did. "X! X! X WE NEED SLIME AND HONEY PLEASE!" Scar and Mumbo were yelling at him. I jumped and turned to them, they looked panicked. "Why? What's wrong?"

"We're making a rocket, we need more slime." Scar panted. He had ran here after all. "Check my storage, take what you need, food, honey, slime, anything." I gave a small smile. Mumbo immediately ran to my storage while Scar rushed over to me and gave a big hug. "Thanks Egg-Suma" he cheered before rushing over with Mumbo.