Chapter 14 (Spice Warning)

Sebastian POV

I feel like I'm in a fever dream. Every fantasy I've ever had couldn't measure up to this. The girl of my dreams is mine, all mine. Her heart and her body. Merlin's beard, her body..

"Yes." She says. And just like that, the primal instinct takes over. I lift up, taking her with me, and lay her down on her back along the large green sofa. I stand up, my hands can't move fast enough to remove my jacket and my vest.

Y/n sits up, pulling my shirt out of my pants where it was neatly tucked in. She lifts it up and kisses my lower stomach, so close to.. fuck. For someone who has never done this before, she's pretty good. I take over with my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. I'm not bothering with the pesky buttons.

I watch her eyes scanning over my shirtless body. It strokes my ego how much she's staring at me right now. "Like what you see?" I say with a smirk.

"Shut up." She responds, I'd love to do several things with that sharp tongue of hers. She won't take her eyes off me while she moves her hands to her tie, unfastening it and pulling it off. It's so painfully slow having to remove these uniforms. I reach down and rip open her blouse, in similar fashion to her blazer.

I expect her to snipe back, but she lets out a gasp instead. She reaches back to unclasp her bra, the straps gently slide off her shoulders and she removes it to reveal her beautiful round breasts. Her nipples are taught, begging to be touched.

My cock is so hard at this point, pulsating. She seems to take attention to the very same thing. Eyes traveling down my body to my erection. She looks up at me with those big green eyes, silently asking for permission. She reaches up and pulls down my trousers and undergarments, releasing me. I don't think she expected me to be as big as I am as her eyes widen. Okay, maybe I am a little cocky.

I grab her chin with my hand and lean down, guiding her back to rest on the couch. Her legs are bent, allowing me to settle in between her thighs. I take her mouth into mine as I grab onto her right breast. It's even more magnificent than I expected.

I have to explore them more. I reluctantly remove my lips from hers and travel down to her breast. I softly lick her nipple then clasp my mouth onto it, sucking and gently nibbling it. She moans out in response, arching her back.

"I want you, Sebastian." She lets out between breaths. That's all I need to hear. I lead a trail of kisses from her breast down to her lower stomach. I sit up and grasp the hem of her skirt, she lifts her ass so I can pull it out from underneath then I continue to slide it off her legs. It's discarded somewhere on the ground.

I take a moment to look at the sight before me. I can tell she's nervous as she's pulling her knees together. Hell, I'm nervous too. I don't exactly know what I'm doing, just letting my urges take over at this point.

I want to reassure her as I lean over and plant a kiss on her forehead. I pull up slightly to look her in the eyes. "You're absolutely stunning." I say. Her cheeks flush.

I rest on one of my forearms, as my other hand reaches down to touch the heat between her legs. She's so wet.

"Are you ready?" I ask, she nods in response.

"I need to hear it." I demand.

"Yes." I grab my cock with my free hand and nudge her entrance, wetting my tip. Oh gods. I'm gently sliding myself in and out, moving further in her each time. I want to be careful not to hurt her. I'm about halfway in when she lets out a gasp.

"Are you okay?" I stop and ask her.

She breathes out, "If you stop one more time I'm going to kick your ass." I take that as a yes, and push myself deeper inside her.

Nothing could prepare me for my first time, for how tight she felt around me. I am not going to last long. I move at a steady, slow rhythm. Grinding into her hips, my lower stomach rubbing against her sweet, tender spot. She's moaning out in response, her hands move up to my back.

She digs her nails into it and that signals me to move faster. I take her mouth once again against mine, and she's moaning as she kisses me. I'm so close. Her moans grow louder and louder, until she yells out my name "Sebastian!" I can feel her tightening around me, releasing, and her eyes clamp shut. That triggers my own release. I pull out quickly letting a moan escapes from my own lips as my cum dribbles out onto her stomach.

We're together, eyes closed and panting for a moment. When I open them I'm shocked to see what's floating around me. Tendrils of blue magic swirling all around us. Lighting up the room with a light blue hue.

"Uh, y/n?" I ask, panicking looking around us. She must be tired because she doesn't open her eyes as she lays there slowing her breaths.

"Look." I say to her. She opens her eyes and it causes me to sit upright immediately. Her eyes are a vivid blue, almost as if they're on fire from it. She jolts up when she takes in the sight around us. Her eyes instantly dim as she does this, fading back to their natural green. But the magic still swirls around us as she looks around.

Although this comes unexpectedly, I know it's not a shock for her to see her magic extending from her body to the areas around her. "Well.. that's new."