Victory In Defeat

"I can't belive we're finally back in Moscow" Kenny said. "Me neither dude, hey is that the Kremlin?" Grandpa asked, looking out the window.

"Yeah that old building sure is full of history" Kenny started explaining the history of it.

Bella and Kai were sitting next to eachother. They were holding hands. Her head was on his shoulder, while Kai just looked at her. He still couldn't belive he was dating a girl like her.

"What?" Bella asked, she noticed he was staring. "Just looking at you" he said. "Why?" she raised a brow. "Cause you're beautifull" he replied. "Oh you" they leand in and kissed.

"Get a room you two" Tyson complained. "Come on Tyson, they're pretty cute" Max defended the two. "Whatever" The ravenhead rolled his eyes.

"Come on Ty, jelaousy doesn't suit you" Bella teased her friend a little. "I'm not jealous" he defended himself.
Bella stopped teasing, she was cerious, does he still fell the same way as the day they saved Kai.

She couldn't know. She can only look at him, he was exited to go on this tournament and she was glad that he was happy.

They came to thier destanation and got out of the bus. There was bunch of fans, they came from all over the world to watch them. "Woah what is this?" Tyson asked slightly suprised.

"I-i'm not sure" Max replied, suprised as well. "It's the fans, from all over the world" Bella explained. "Wait- just to see us?" Tyson was suprised at that. "Well i guess-""Alright, we're the Bladebreakers! We're number one!" Tyson ran foward a bit and the croud cherred.

Bella shock her head. "It's offical, that guy is not changing anytime soon" she said. She felt someone holding her hand. It was Kai.

"Hm?" he leand over and kissed her. They croud was suprised and they cherred louder from before. He pulled away. "Why?" she whisperd. "Just some little fan service i guess" he whisperd back.

Tyson countinued to yell that they're number one and the croud was wild while the rest took off inside. The ravenhead realized they were leaving and slowly followed them inside.

He was still yeling, even if they were inside. "Well team, we're about to make history. You head for the locker room while we register the team" Mr. D turned to them. "We'll see you there" Kenny said and the adluts took their leave.

Tyson was still at it. "This fanclub is going to your head" Kenny said to him. "Haha, they just can't get enough of us. Especially after what Kai pulled eariler" Tyson turned to his team.

Kai didn't really care, he wanted to do that and he did. Bella was a little embarest but it was fine, now everyone knows they are dating.

They heard a chuckle in the distance, they turned. "We're so glad you could make it, to your final defeat" Boris said, Tala and his team was there two.

"Oh yeah?" Tyson was about to come close to them but Ray stopped him. "Tyson, now is not the time to fight them okay" he said. "To many people can get hurt if we battle here" he added.

"Let it go for now Ty, Ray is right" She patted his shoulder and he calmed down a bit. "They're afraid" they heard Tala say. Tyson snapped a bit. "Afriad?" "Tyson" Bella held his shoulder tight.

"Patience Tala, they are nothing but an insect of Biovolt an insect that we will soon squash in the finals. They are beneath your contempt" Boris reminded Tala not to push other teams bottons to soon.

"You're right sir" Tala agreed with his boss. He gave her a stare, a stare she recodnise. Same cold stare he always give, but why now, why here, she wondered.