The Battle Of America

Tyson just lost the match, it didn't look good. "I know you'll make the right decision" Micheal said and went to his teammates.

"Yeah.." Bella was uneasy. "What should we do?" she looked down. Her mind was racing, she tried to think of a strategy. She got it.

"Tyson!" Bella saw him coming to his teammates. "Bells- what's up?-" she grabed Tyson's shoulders."You need to get Steven angry" she said. "What?" he asked. "You need to get him angry" she repeaded.

"Okay but how?" he removed her hands. "Let him hit you, absorve his energy that will wear his blade down and make him angry" she explained. Tyson blinked. "Alright than, you're the boss" he said and went to the dish.

Bella sat down. "What's wrong?" Ray asked. She sighed. "Micheal told me that, they were collecting Tyson's data in the first round, and they are collecting what he improvises right now" she explained.

Everyone was taken a back. "Wait really?" Max asked. "Yeah, i mean, i would have guessed but still" she added. "He suggested that you guys shouldn't be blading" she felt ashamed saying that.

Ray and Max felt sad. "But, i'm not gonna cut you off, you will battle" she smiled at the two. Ray and Max noded. "We're glad you trust us" Ray said. "Yeah, thanks" Max gave her a thumps up.

"No problem" she said.

Tyson won the match thankfully with the advices that Bella gave him. "Yes alright! Bella you're the best" he came to them. "Glad i was able to help" she looked at him

~~~

"Judy, i think i know what's wrong" Emily said. "And that would be?" Judy turned to her. "Bella is their key to everything, she knows our moves" she explained.

"That's why she talked to Tyson before Steve's final battle with him" Eddy pointed out. Micheal keeped quiet, if they figure out he told her he's done for.

"Micheal, you'll be her distraction" Judy looked at thier captain. "She's smarter than that. She'll be suspecious" Micheal didn't wanted to do it. "Micheal, that wasn't a question" Judy crossed her arms.

He couldn't say no, he was traped. "Fine" he looked at Bella, she saw his face, he was sad. Bella knew what was going on. She got dul without her teammates notecing.

Micheal went to her.

~~~

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Judy figured out that you know our strategies and she wants me to distract you" he explained.

Bella was taken a back, she shouldn't have make it so ovious. "So..you came to distract me?" she asked and Micheal flinched. "No! I came just to tell you that, but still, she won't be off my back if i don't do this" He looked at Judy who was talking to his teammates.

That's when Bella got an idea. "Ray, Max" she called to him. "What is it?" Ray asked. She showed them to come over. They did. "What is it?" Max asked. "Sorry pull to you away like this but, we need to think of strategies over here" she said.

"Sure,but why's he here?" Ray pointed at Micheal. "Pretend i'm not even here" he stepped back, away from them. "He warned me about all of this" Bella defended him.

"Yeah but, can you trust him?" Ray raised a brow. "Of course, i always trusted Micheal and i never regret it" she said without hesatation.

Micheal heard her words and he smiled to himself. He felt happy that someone he likes thinks so well of him, even tho he doesn't deserve it. He got up. "Micheal?" Bella looked at him.

"I'm heading out, and i'm gonna be there for a little while" he winked at her. "For your team's sake" and he walked away. Bella smiled. "Thanks Mike"

~~~

"Okay, Ray, you got it?" She asked. "Yep, i'll try my best" he said.

He was going up against Eddy, just like Micheal said. "Oh great, here's another jock" Kai commented. "Oh~ do i ditect i hint of jelaousy?" Dizzy asked which made Bella giggle a bit.

"I'm not jelaous" Kai defended himself. "Sure sounds like it" Bella nugged him playfully. 

The match started and Ray was alredy pushed around, luckily he stood tall and he wasn't giving up that easily.

Eddy could stay in one place, the team wondered how do to the dish being all slippery. "How can he stay in one place?" Tyson asked. "Because of his attack ring" Bella said. "It's like a propeler, it keeps it in one place" she explained.

There wasn't much what Ray could do so he attacked him head on. But, Eddy beated him in the second, and he was out.

Bella saw it coming, she felt bad that she couldn't help Ray out. "Bells?" Tyson looked at her. "I need to think" she got up. She realzied something. "Damn it" she let it out. "What is it?" Max asked. "I-i don't know how Eddy blades- i never see him" she admited.

"What?" Kenny was shocked. "You-You're kidding?" Tyson was suprised. "No i mean- i saw him blade but he finishes off so quickly i couldn't see his any special moves" she felt bad.

"I'm sorry" she apologized. They all looked at her. "Hey don't fell bad, you can't have anwsers for everything" Kenny assured her. "Yeah and i'm sure Ray will understand two" Tyson came to her side.

"Sorry i just- i want to help, as much as i can" she was sad. "Hey don't worry about it" Max came to her side as well. "If he loses we'll have another round, it's not over yet" he said.

Bella noded, try to calm down.

The second match started and it looks like Ray had it coverd, but he lost again. Bella felt even more bad. "Uh.." she looked down. Tyson and Max patted her back.

Ray came back and sat down. "Sorry guys" he said. "No it was my fault, i wasn't much of a help, sorry Ray" Bella apologized. "Come on, you told me what you knew. I know you would tell me everything if you knew more" he looked at her.

She looked back at him. "You're trying your best, and you led us to many victories, so don't fell bad" he said to her. She smiled. "Thanks Ray" She turned to Max. "Okay Max, it's your turn" she said.

He looked uneasy. "But first we gotta think of a plan. You got anything Bells?" Tyson asked. Bella was in deep thought. "Hmm, well, Micheal doesn't really think of defence, so Max can take him out no problem." she looked up.

"But the thing is, Micheal's blade is very powerfull so i'm not sure how it will go" she added.

Max noded. "Okay, i understand, but i'm not so sure" he said. "You're not?" Tyson asked. "Maybe you should- fight this one Bella. I mean- they probably don't have any data on you" he added

Bella got up and came close to Max. "Max..." She ft sad. "Go a head and back out Max, disappoint us all" Tyson got a bit angry. Bella hitted his head. He grunted in pain, rubbing his head "Don't be like that to him" she warned.

She turned back to Max. "Max, it's okay, i chouse you and i trust you. You're the one for the job" Bella smiled at him. "But i-" Max was cut of by Kai. "Come on, i 've had about enough of this" he said.

They all looked at him. "This one's all yours you show them your stuff Max" he added. Bella smiled, he finally said something. "Yeah, do your best, no sweat" she punched his shoulder gently.

"Besides, you want to prove your mum wrong right?" she asked. Max noded. "We're behind you Max" Tyson said to him. "It's up to you" Ray added.

Max looked at his teammates and decited. "I'll do it, but i can't guarantee a win guys but i promise i'll do my best" he said and walked to the dish.

~~~

Micheal saw Max coming to the dish. He looked at Bella. "I guess she..decited to go for him" he said to himself. Bella gave him a wave, he waved back.

"You're being to friendly with our enemy Bella" Tyson pointed out, crossing his arms. "He's not an enemy outside the tournament Tyson" she said to him which made him huff in responce.

"He's a good friend, you just need to see it my way"