Losing Kai

She can see that Micheal was upset with himself. Losing like that so easily, it was himuliating. "Guys, i'll be right with you, i need a minute" she got up from her seat and went.

"Do you think she's gonna confront him?" Ray asked. "No, i think she's going for the All Stars, to see how they're holding up" Max replied.

Bella saw them leaving emidietly, she thought they don't need to be humiliated anymore. "Mike.." she came to him. He looked at her. "I..guess we lost" he rubbed his head.

"I wanted to beat him for you-" she hugged him tightly. "Are you guys alright?" she looked up at him. He smiled weakly, of course she doesn't care about the battle, she wanted to see if thier okay.

"Yeah we're fine" he replied. "I mean you did warn us about them, but you never told they were this extreme" Eddy but in. "I know, i'm sorry, i wish i could've helped more but, that's all i could give" she felt bad.

"That's okay, that's something two" Eddy patted her head. "I guess" she giggled, moving his hand away. She looked at Emily, she was devestaited. "Want a hug?" Bella streched her arms and smiled.

Emily hesatated but hugged her. "What's up with Kai?" she asked, she sounded sad. Bella couldn't reply emidietly, she didn't know how. "I don't know, but i'll figure it out" she pulled away.

"Good luck with that" Micheal gave her a thumps up. "Thanks Mike" she smiled at him and The All Stars went away.

Bella sighed, and went to the stance

~~~

She came back to the others. "Bella, you're back" Kenny looked at her. "Yeah" she sat down next to Ray. "We were cerious, do you know anything about the blade that Kai's been using in his matches?" Kenny asked.

She knew this question was coming a mile away. "It's called Black Dranzer, i don't know much but, as you saw he has more power speed and..well..everything compare to his regular Dranzer. It was created back at The Abbey when i met Kai and trust me it was powerfull than as well" she explained.

They were all caught by suprise. "Woah" Max let it out. "That's wicked" he added. "Do you think there's anyway to stop it?" Ray asked. "I..don't know" she replied. "That's what worries me, what if...can't be stopped?" she was scared.

"Of course it can be, every blade has it's weakness" Max said to her. "I hope you're right Max" she crossed her arms. "Because from what i can see now, Kai will take the White Tigers bit beasts as well" she said.

They were worried for their friends but there isn't much they can do.

"Let's just hope that The White Tigers will take my advice"

~~~

The match betwin The White Tigers and The Demolition Boys will start soon. Or, to be more specific, The match betwin The White Tigers and Kai will start soon.

The rest of the team didn't show up and nobody knew why. The first match was Kai against Gary. She hoped they would win.

The match started. "Yeah Gary'll take Kai down in no time falt" Tyson cherred. "Don't be to sure of that" Dizzy warned him.

Both of them called out thier bit beasts, or Kai called out Tryhorn. It destroyed Gary's blade all together. "Damn it Kai..." Bella said under her breath.

Black Dranzer finished him off and the battle was over by Kai taking abother bit beast. "No! It just sucked up another bit beast" Max looked closer. "It seems to be gaining strenght with every bit beast that it swallowed so far" Kenny said.

"That bit beast eats more than Tyson" Dizzy commented. "You said a mouthfull Dizzy" Ray crossed his arms.

Tyson was frustared witch got everyone's attention, except Bellas. "Why is Kai demolishing his opponents blades? It's like really mean" he wondered