My Enemy,My Friend

Mr. Dickenson came to the team for support, or in this case, to check on Ray's match up close.

They can hear the audiance, cherring for Mariah, witch, made Bella a little bit jelaous. "She's got quite a following" Tyson commented. "No joke" she mummbled under her breath.

Max and Tyson smirked and turned to her. "Is our captain jelaous?~" Max asked, leaning closer to her. "Yeah, are you Bells?~" Tyson asked, doing the same. "I'm way better than that" she defended herself.

"Sure you are~" both of them continued to tease her. She was red, embarest. "Shut up" she mumbled again.

The fans cherred for Ray as well. "She's not the only one" she looked at the croud. "That kind of stuff happends to me all the time. You get a little bit tired of all the attetion after a while" Tyson smiled.

"Yeah, you're right" Bella was a bit annoyed but tried not to think about it to much. "Listen up" Kai spoke and everyone turned their attetion to him. "Ray's not a good choise to battle Mariah. This could be a big mistake guys" he said.

"Yeah why do you say that?" Tyson asked. "They share history together, so how can we be sure that Ray won't froget what side he's on when Mariah gazes into his eyes?" Kai anwsered his question with a question.

Mr. D chuckled. "Young love, makes you do crazy things sometimes,but you all know Ray would try his best, right?" he turned to Tyson, he was the closest. "Yes sir" Tyson replied

"Yeah, crazy things.." Bella looked at Kai. He was looking at the dish. He looked calm and serious. She blushed at the thought from before, but...

he was thinking the same thing.

Would i...do crazy things...for her? he tought as he turned to look at her. Now she was looking foward.

would she...do crazy things...for me two?

"Come on let's go! Just give it your best shot Ray, you're the man" Tyson gave him words of encoragment.

They could all fell the tension in the air, some didn't pay attention, but their teammates did.

The dish was the same replica of the Frobiden City in China. It looked amatlzing, with great details.

"Hey there Ray, better quit while your beyblade is still in one peice" Kevin teased Ray. "Don't listen to them Ray you got him scared buddy" Tyson again, used the words of encoragement.

The battle has just started and Mariah alredy pushed Ray's buttoms. He did put up a fight but when he looked at her, he couldn't, he missdd a good oprotunity to hit her blade.

His blade was send flying to the roof of a tower and stopped spinning. He lost the first round. "Ah! What was that all about? I never seen Ray miss like that before" Tyson whined, worried.

"Didn't i say this would happend?" they all turned to Kai. "Kai.." Bella was consern. He grunted. "Ray is letting his old fellings for Mariah get the better of him, i knew it" he closed his eyes, keeping his cool.

"Ha no way!" Tyson defended none pressent Ray. "But Kai Ray wouldn't do that" Max also defended Ray. "He never said he did it on perpouse" Bella regret starting that sentece.

"Huh?" Tyson and Max looked at her. "I saw the way he looks at her. He cares about her. He never missed on perpouse, he missed cause he was thinking about her" she explained.

"Love..., it makes you do..crazy things, even unitencionally" she looked down at the ground with a smile. Kai was confused, what did love have to do with anything? He tought.

But, her words, they are realistic. "Or,maybe i'm just being to romatic type, haha..." she strached her head with her finger. "Ah now i get it" Tyson turned and so did Max.