First Strike

Kai came back late at night, everyone was still asleep. Bella told him she left one key at the reception so he can get in.

He unlocked the door and he was inside. Everything was peacefull unlike when Tyson is awake. But he had to get used to him since Bella cares for Tyson as well as him.

He was in search for her, he hoped she wasn't awake otherwise he'll force her to go to bed.

He finally found her, sleeping peacefully. Her hair was on her face, a mess. Kai silently chuckled to himself as he sat on her bed, removing her hair from her face.

She didn't flinch, he figured she was in deep sleep. Kai layed down, bringing her close to him. Her body was warm but when he reached for her hands, they were cold.

He didn't mind, that's what he always liked. He also likes the smell, the same smell when she washed her hair, it filled the room.

Tho, he always wondered why her hands were always cold.

Bella turned towards him, slowly waking up, she felt something around her. When her eyes finally opend she saw him.

"Kai..you came back" she yawned, covering her mouth with her hand. "Yeah, just like i said i would" he smiled, she looked cute like this. Still half asleep with messy hair.

"Good" she cuddled to him, her head on his chest. It suprised him but he didn't mind. She fell asleep again, he can hear her calm breathing and relaxed body.

He smiled and put covers on them. "See you in the morning"

~~~

The next morning, the boys were up pretty early. They were confused because Bella wasn't up yet. Tyson opend the door to wake up their captain. "Rise and shine Bella, it's time to-" he was taken a back by what he saw.

Kai was there, she was on top of him, his arm on her back, Bella gently holding his shirt. Tyson chuckled and the rest of the boys came and saw the scene.

Max took a photo of them. "For the memories" he said. "Hey love birds wake up!" Tyson yelled. Kai flinched a bit. "Huh-" he turned his head and saw them.

Bella was still peacfully sleeping and it suprised them. The reason she could peacefully sleep is Kai. He made her calm, without any worry she went to bed last night, knowing that Kai's was hers.

"I.." she said in her sleep. They all heard it and looked at her. "I love you...Kai" she sunggled into his chest more.

Kai smiled at that. She was dreaming about him. He patted her hair, playing with it in the end. "I love you two, my angel" he kissed her head.

Her eyes flutter open and she saw she was on top of Kai. "Morning sleepyhead" Kai gretted. She giggled "Morning" she rose up a bit. "Oh hey guys" she waved at them.

The boys were embarest by the scene. "We'll leave you guys alone" Max winked and closed the door.

Bella was confused and looked at Kai. In a second she realzied what was going on. "Oh Jeez" she laughed. Kai laughed as well. "Man, is there gonna be one day that i don't have to look at them" he complained.

"Well, they are your teammates so it's not happeing" she smiled. "You're the only one i want to look at" he teased. Bella moved away from him. "Cute" she took her jacket and put it on.

"I wasn't liying tho" he got up as well. That sentence made her stop moving for a split second. "Ever since you joined the team, the only person i can propertly look in the eyes was you" he admited.

She turned to him. "I mean...ask them" he rubbed his head. Bella smiled and came to his side. "Well" she rested her hands on his chest. "You're the only one that i want to look at two" she met his gaze.