Déjà Vu All Over Again

Bella was training by herself. She was still angry at the fact that Enrique let Amphelion attack Tyson.

A blade hit Bella's and it was back in her hand. She saw Kai. "Kai..""Are you okay?" he asked. She was silent, trying to calm down. "Yeah i'm just still...angry" she admited.

"Anger could blind you and it won't be good" he came to her side. "I-i know, but- Tyson could have been hurt or worst.." she schock her head, trying not think about it to much.

"Tyson is annoying but strong, he wouldn't be taken down that easily. I know you care about him but you have to put faith, like you always do" Kai grabed her shoulders and turned her to him.

She hugged him tight, trying not to cry from all the worry and stress. "Thank you" she said muffled, her head was on Kai's chest.

He was suprised but gave her a hug back. He knew she needed it badly. "Hey guys" they heard Tyson and pulled away. "What are you doing out here?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, Kai was just taking me back to my sences" she replied. Tyson's brows frouned. "Bella-""I'm glad he stoped me before i go crazy" she tried not to think about it.

"Bella, are you still upset about hole Enrique thing?" he asked her, the rest came outside. Bella couldn't hide anymore and sighed. "Yeah, i didn't expect him to- do that, and i got worried. You're my best friend Tyson, i would never let you get hurt" she admited.

He smiled and nugged her. "Come on, i'm fine, it's over now" he assured her. She noded. "But listen, if you want to battle Enrique, don't think about what happend to me. Think what you would normaly think about in the match" he said to her.

She was suprised but noded. "Thanks"

"We'll hell two" Ray but in. "Yeah, you helped us many times and now it's our turn, that's what a team does" Max hugged her shoulders. Bella looked down, still smiling.

"Thank you, guys"

~~~

Bella would never froget how the boys analized Enrique's data. They tried to think of a way how to beat him. She was happy about it.

"Okay okay boys, let's continue this after some food. I'll make some, it will clear my head" she said to them. "Oh- we can oreder a pizza if you're tired Bella?" Max suggested. "No i insist" she smiled and went to the kitchen.

~~~

While waiting for the food, the boys tried to relax a little. However, they heard something, someone singing. It was Bella, but it wasn't in English, she was singing in French.

"🎶Au soleil, sous la pluie, à midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysées (In the sun, in the rain, at noon or at midnight There is everything you want at the Champs-Elysées)🎶"

She was done with the food, singing and cleaning around. They were amazed by her voice and singing French all together.

"aux Champs-Elysées~" she stopped and saw them at the door. "G-guys, i was about to call you-""How are you so amazing?" Max asked. She giggled nervously. "Natural talent i suppose" she turned and showed them the food.

"All done, enjoy. Carefull tho, it's hot" She warned them. "Apple pie!" they cherred and went to eat. "Jeez" she took the appron off.

Little did she know, Kai was hiding in the kitchen all along. He came behind her. "Boo" he whispered in her ear which made her flinch. "Kai-""Relax, it's me" he chuckled.

"Y-you were here all along" she was embarest. "Yeah, and listening to you singing is the best part" he teased. She blushed. "Kai!" she gently punched in the shoulder which made him laugh.