A Majestic Battle...A Majestic Victory?

The teams were schock about Johnny's reqest. "Oh boy.." Tyson looked over at Bella. She was sitting on the bench, still suprised at what happend just now.

"I think she needs a minute" Max said. "What was...Johnny thinking putting me into a bet?" Bella asked herself. Poor boys didn't know what to do. Max sat next to her "Don't worry Bella, if Kai wins, you don't have to go out with anyone" he said.

Bella raised her head sudendlly. "That's it, Max, you're a geniuous" she was happy again. "Glad i can be of service" he smiled. "Go on Kai! Win this one for me!" she yelled.

Kai heard it and smiled. "I sure will" he mumbled under his breath. Johnny heard it as well, he didn't like it.

The match has started, and it turned into a talk more than a battle. "How did you do it?" Johnny asked to Kai's suprise. "What?" he looked at him. "How can she like you more than me?" he looked sad.

Kai didn't know how to reply, they are pretty simular. "Maybe because i didn't talk trash about her friends" he hitted Johnny's blade.

He understood what he meant, Johnny was sure that hurted her. Both of them called out thier bit beasts and it was intence.

"How to make two guys go crazy?" Tyson asked. "Just ask Bella" the three boys replied. "Enough" Bella smiled, it was a good joke she had to admit. "You have to admit, both of them are fighting for you now" Ray looked at her.

"Yeah.." she looked at the match closely. Kai was having trouble, Dranzer was held by Salamulyon's tail. The boys looked as well. "It's just like the last time they fought, Johnny's to strong for him" Ray commented.

"There's gotta be something we can do to help" Max looked at Ray. "Froget it there's nothing you can tell me that would help, leave me alone" Kai turned to them for a second.

Bella had to think of a plan, they didn't have Kenny around to figure it out or to tell them. "It's in the back of my head, i'm sure i got it" she said out loud.

It hitted her. "Kai! Listen to me-""I told you to butt out" Kai cut her off. It iratated her completly. "Hey! Do you want to win or not?" she asked him. He turned to her. She pointed up.

It took him a second to realzie what she wanted and turned back. "Hey Dranzer,fly!" he yelled. "Alright, Bella you did it" Tyson hugged her shoulder.

Kai won the battle and Johnny came to his side. "You won" Johnny looked at him. Kai raised a brow. "You won something i always wanted" he turned away. "And what's that?" Kai asked, stopping Johnny.

Johnny was close to snapping but chouse not to. He turned to look at him. "You won her heart" he said and walked away, not looking at him opponent any longer.

Kai was taken a back, did he really won her heart. He turned to look at him team. They were celebrating but Bella, she was looking at him, with a smile on her face.

He came to them. "Good job Kai" Tyson patted his shoulder. "Great battle" Max commented. Kai sat down. "Sorry" he apologized. Not to them, but to her. The team looked at her.

Her eyes were alredy fixed on Robert, it was soon thier turn. "It's alright. i'm just glad that the bet didn't work out" she didn't met his gaze. "You.." he blushed. "Heard about that?" he asked.

"Yeah, i think Johnny made sure i heard it. That's why he can't look at me in the eyes right now" she felt bad for him.

~~~

Johnny sat down frusturated. "Hey come on, i don't think she thinks less of you" Enrique tried to calm him down. "Of course she does!" he pushed his arm away. "I made a bet, i lost it, i looked like a fool" he held his head in his hands.