Showdown In Vegas

"Here we are guys Las Vegas Nevada, wow get a load of this place it's kinda like an oasis" Tyson rambled out. "Yeah, maybe an Oasis of shining lights" Bella looked around. She heard a snicker next to her, it was Kai. "Was it funny?" she asked. He noded.

"I heard the bey stadium has a pool, is that true?" Ray asked. "Yep, with the hot tub and water slide" Kenny replied. "A cold swim sounds really awsome, count me in guys" Tyson added.

"It would be nice to hit the pool" Bella smiled at that.

They made to the stadium. "Woah check it out, it's gigantic" Tyson commented. "It looks bigger from the inside" Bella joked.

They got out and saw a croud there alredy. "Hey what's going on over there?" Tyson asked. "I can't tell" Ray replied. "Oh look" Kenny pointed out. There were All Stars talking with a reporter.

Bella shocked her head, she was glad that the reports won't hit her, they talked to her the other day. "I speak for the entire team when i say The All Stars are here for one reason only, and that reason is to hold victory tightly in the palm of our hands and become champions" Micheal looked at the camera and winked, he saw her.

Bella blushed at that, if he keeps doing that she'll punch him. "Bella why are you red?" Kenny asked and Bella snapped out of her thoughts. "A-am i, well, i fell a little warm that's all" she lied.

The boys looked at her, not really beliving what she said. "Or maybe" Tyson came to her side. "You like Micheal" Max did as well, they teased her again. "What- no!" she defended herself.

"Well good tho, cause they seem the have a lot of hot air" Tyson said and went to them. "Wait-" she tried stopping him, she ran after him, hoping he won't say or ask anything.

"It's a pleasure to finally met you" They heard Tyson. "Tyson, quit chatting with the enemy" Kenny said.

Bella was behind Tyson, he didn't notice her now, or he pretended. Micheal laughed. "I've heard about you and the rest of your team you don't stand a chanse against us, good luck tho" he played with a ball in his hand.

"Yeah yeah, like you can do it any better" Bella stepped foward. "Oh, it's the European Regional Champion. How you doing?" Miheal asked. "Very well Micheal, thank you" she rellied, crossing her arms.

Micheal huffed. "I still can't belive you join them instead of us, you didn't have to do any work like you do now" he smiled at her.

"I don't mind doing any work, and i'm glad i'm on thier team two" she was getting angry a bit. Micheal came closer to her, maybe to close. "Aw, that's cute" he lift up her chin. "You're trying to act all tough-" Bella grabed his fingure and twisted it.

Micheal grunted in pain a bit,it suprised his and her teammates.

"I don't play pretend, i AM tough. And if you underestamate me again, your fingure will not be the only part of your body in pain" she warned him and let him go.

"I like it when a girl show confidence" he whisperd in her ear as he walked of with the rest.

Tyson wanted to attack him but Bella held him back. "Hey! Who do you think you are coming so close to her like that huh?" he asked. "Tyson calm down" Bella said and he did, looking at her. "We'll show them we're better no problem" she let him go.

"Yeah, you're right" Tyson calmed down completly.

~~~

"You sure like to keep your distance, why is that Kai?" Emily came to his side. Kai was watching from the side lines, he was watching her. "That isn't any of your buisness Emily" he didn't looked at the redhead.