It's All Relative

"We're so used to being on the road i can't remember the last meal we ate that didn't come out of the wrapper. The food here is great" Tyson commented, happily chewing.

"It's so tasty" Tyson added. "I'm going for seconds" Kenny said as well. Bella silently ate her food, a little upset about the match. "Eat all you want, this reseacrh facility is pretty well funded witch means we're pretty well fed" Emily said.

"When i'm at home my grandpa likes to make chilly so spicy that it burns you twice" Tyson joked and Grandpa wanted to hit him with his sword.

"That's a low blow Tyson dissing the chefs four alarm special" Grandpa said. "Four alarm? Keep counting you're on the low side" Tyson almost chouse death.

"So you're not a fan of spice food huh?" Emily asked. "Haven't you learned enough of our team secrects Emily?" Tyson was irataited with her.

Judy sighed. "I'm sorry that you're still felling upset Tyson, but the Bladebreakers exhibition match against the All Stars was intended to be friendly" she looked at him and back at Bella, she nugged Emily.

She noded. "No hard fellings right?" She asked, Bella knew she didn't meant it right away. She looked up and raised a brow, continuing to eat. Emily took the hint, smiling behind her hands.

"Director" Jeff came to thier table. "Time for our metting alredy?" Judy asked. "You bet" he replied. She got up. "Excuse me everyone, but i'm afreid duty calls" she walked off. "Judy, i have a question" Emily got up and followd her.

"Hey Doc if you want to keep your secrects secret, be carefull what you say around Emily" Tyson joked, he was trying to make Bella laugh, she snickerd a bit, success.

"Nice singer huh?" he asked. "Mhm" Bella noded. "Finally, there's a smile on your pretty face" he patted her hand. "Thanks to you" she punched his shoulder playfully.

"Listen you guys, it's been a long day, how about we get going" Ray suggested. "It's to bad we can't stay here instead of our hotel" Tyson joked. "That'd be nice" Kenny added.

Bella stopped eating. "Hey Bells what's up?" Tyson asked her. "Nothing, i'm still trying to figure out where did it go wrong" She put her hand on her face, resting ger elbo on the table.

"Don't worry, that match didn't count and you weren't prepared for it we all know that" Tyson,assured her. Bella smiled at him. "Hardly" Kai let it out, there were chills in the room. "Say what?" Tyson was getting mad quickly

"That's an excuse, in this game you have to be prepard for anything anytime" he added. That hurted Bella a bit. "I gotta say Kai, you can be a real downer" Kenny stepped in.

"I try, someone has to be a voice of reason on the team" he sipped his tea. Tyson got up. "Voice of reason? Cut ger some slack, that match didn't count end of story" he defended her, he didn't have to.

"Tyson, it's okay" she got up. "I though you knew me better than that Kai" she moved her chair and walked away. "Bella wait- uh! Now look what you did, she's upset because of you, bet you don't even care do you?" Tyson was real angry with Kai. 

He regret putting it like that, but, the damage was alredy done. "Yo peeps" Grandpa grabbed thier anttention and they stopped. "It's time you tuned into my frequency. I'm getting a real bad a vibe from you dude so listen up. No one's jamming a buzzer beater on this spat cause you're both right. And Homegirl knows that" He explained.

"I'm sure she realzies her dameges" He added. "That's Grandpa, let's go and look for her" Tyson suggested and the team was ready to do so, except for Kai. "Come on Kai" Tyson called to him.

"And skip desert?" Kai seemed like he don't care. "I knew you would care either way" he said and the guys left.

~~~