Bottom Of The Ninth

Micheal asked Bella to talk to her one last time before his battle with Max starts. Judy was bugging him to do the check up, he had no choise but to do that first.

Bella understood, she waited paciently for him.

"Finished with your check up?" she asked. "Yeah yeah" he leanded against the wall. "So, what do you want to talk about?" she asked.

Micheal was hesanted to ask, he didn't know how she would react. "Mike?" she looked at him, she never seen him this serious.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" he looked at her straight in the eyes. She blushed a bit, corner of her checks red, lost for words. "I-i.." she tried to find the words to use.

"You don't have to reply now,after my match with Max you can. Unless...you want to reply now" he looked at her with hope in his eyes.

"I-i need to think about it..is that okay?" her brows frouned. He smiled. "Sure" he said and went away.

Bella stood there, confused at what just happend and slowly went back to her team.

"There you are Bells" Tyson turned. Bella sat down, still trying to process what just happend. "What's wrong?" Kenny looked at her confused.

Bella took a breath. "Micheal just asked me out on a date" she said. Everyone was suprised. "What?! Him?!" Tyson came to her side. "Yeah" she felt more aakward than before.

"So what did you tell him?" Max asked. Kai payed more attetion to this, he hoped she said no. "I didn't say anything, i said i need to think about it" she replied.

Kai was a bit relifed but still angry. He knew why he asked her out, she's pretty, smart and kind, who wouldn't want to go out with a person like that.

"When are you gonna reply to him?" Ray butt in. "After his matches with Max" she replied, bringing her kness close to her face.

"You should have said no" Tyson crossed his arms. "Hmm?" she looked at him. "He's a jerk Bella, you shouldn't go out with a guy like that" he told her.

"Tyson i don't like him that way, but i don't want to turn him down harshly. I want to turn him down, nice and easy, no hard fellings" she said. Tyson felt defeated and decited to let it go.

"Besides i..like someone else alredy" she smiled at the thought. Tyson was suprised, Kai tried not think about it, but he did.

And the rest of the boys alredy knew who it was. "Hmm~ i wonder who?" Max teased her. Bella flinched. "Huh?" she looked at them. "We know~" Ray teased as well.

She blushed. "A-as if" she tried to joke about it. "Would you quit it, be glad she gave you the ways to win the previous matches" Kai stepped in and the boys left her alone "Sorry" they apologized.

She smiled and looked at Kai, once again he looked out for her, he didn't have to, she knew they were teasing. "Of course Kai's defending you" Tyson joked as well.

"Okay guys knock it off" Bella told them and Max went to the dish to fight Micheal. "Are you sure it's not Micheal tho?" Ray asked. "Ray!" Bella turned to him and he laughed.

"Guys...i don't think it's time to joke around" Tyson said. "Hmm what do you...mean" She looked and who would expect, the dish was Baseball themed.

"I don't belive this" Tyson commented. Bella looked at Micheal, he had a look of guilt. He frogot to tell her about the dish

I told you, you should have battled in this match.

Micheal thought to himself. "Any plans Bells?" Tyson asked her. "Max" she called to him. He turned. "Just remember what i told you okay? she asked. He noded.