Going For The Gold

It was yet another good morning. It was time for the final match of the Chinesse tournament.

"Time to rise and shine sleepyheads, we don't want to late to the finals now do we? So get yourself in gear and meet me downstaris on the double!" Mr. Dickenson yelled

Ray was the first on to wake up, streching. He looked around and he saw something he never thought he'd see.

Bella and Kai were all cuddled up together. Kai's arms around her in a protective way,his head baried in her teal hair. Bella's head on his chest, one of her heands holding his shirt gently,she was droling on his shirt

Ray smiled at the scene. "Huh...cute" he got up from the bed and saw Tyson wasn't in the room, nor in his bed.

"Battle blade" Tyson yelled, he was training for the finals. "Morning Tyson" Ray gretted. Tyson turned with a smile. "Oh hey Ray" he gretted back.

"Have you seen those two?" He asked. Tyson was confused. "Huh? What two?" He took his blade. "Come on" Ray got inside and Tyson followed him in.

"Check it out" he showed him the two. Tyson was suprised. "Woah-" he let it out. "I know Bella can get cuddly but Kai? I don't belive my own eyes" he laughed a bit.

"Right,i thought i was seeing things two,guess not" Ray crossed his arms. Max and Kenny were awake. "Aww~ they are so cute" Max smiled at the two.

"Yeah they are, but sadly, we have to wake up our captains" Kenny said with a serious tone. "Wait" Max stopped him and took a picture of them. "Aww~ so cute. It will be good for the memories" he said.

"How are we gonna wake them up tho?" Kenny asked "i know Bella is hard to wake up"

Tyson came closer to her and blow some air on it. It tickled her and she slowly opend her eyes. "Hmm" she looked up and saw Kai right in front of her.

"AAAAA!" she jumped out of bed. Kai woke up. "Hmm- you guys better not-" he rubbed his head and looked at his team.

Bella was a blushing mess, Max and Tyson were laughing like crazy, Ray chuckled to himself and Kenny...wasn't pleased of how this is going alredy.

"What are you wise guys laughing at?" Kai asked, a bit angry. Tyson was still laughing. "C-check it out for yourself" he showed him the photo. Kai took it for a better look and saw him and Bella cuddled up together.

He blushed. "T-that's not-""You two look so cute together" Max said. Bella walked out to get changed, embarest.

"Ugh- bunch of wise guys" Kai got out of his bed to change. "Oh come on Kai, we're just teasing" Tyson patted his shoulder.

"Whatever" he was done and walked out. Bella walked out of the bathroom as well and they almost bumped into eachother.

"Sorry-"

"Sorry-"

They were both blushing mess. "Um- Bella i-""I'm sorry Kai! I shouldn't have been cuddled up to you like that" she bowed to him. Kai was suprised and patted her shoulder.

"Hey, stand up straight, you don't need to apologize" he said. She rose up. "Really?""Really"

The four boys sneaked up from the corner to hear.

"Thanks Kai i really-" she noticed them from the corner of her eye. "Haha" she giggled and Kai followed her gaze. "Annoying..." he was a bit pissed.

~~~

"Okay guys, here's the plan first up this morning is going to be Max,you're the best lead man we have, got it?" Kenny started to explain.

"Yeah" Max turned to Tyson and gave him a thumps up. Tyson returned the gesture. "Ray would be second and Tyson would be thrid,i hope you don't mind Bella" Kenny turned to hear from their female captain