Score To Settle

Bella tired to look at Lee, or, trying to make eye contact but, of course, no luck. "What are you doing?" Kai aksed,trying not to laugh cause right now, she looked despreate. "I'm trying to get him to look at me,i just want to show him that i support him two" she tried but finally stopped.

"Hmm, alright" he looked at Lee, he's not looking at anyone. "Tyson, you can do this" Max said to him. "Don't worry about me" Tyson looked at Lee, he was more than ready to take him on.

"Tyson" Bella called to him. He turned to her. "Just carefull okay? Lee has a lot of secret moves that can knock you out quick" She said. "Don't worry Bells i got-""Tyson, she's right" Ray cut him off.

Tyson stopped. "Just listen to her, for once" Kai added, to everyones suprise. Tyson nodded and went to the dish. "Nice thinking Bella, i almost frogot to tell him" Ray nugged her a bit. "It's no big deal" She smiled.

"Hey, without you saying that, he wouldn't be as carefull. Now, he is gonna be" Max came to her. "Yeah, you're the only one who has big influence on Tyson" Kenny added.

"He's only gonna listens to you anyway. Good job" Kai looked at her. She blushed and crossed her arms.

She now realzied how nice they all are and how supportive they can be, and how they take her words seriously. "Thank you, all of you" She let it out and they all foucsed on the players, ready for battle.

Something was...off, to be more specific something was off with Lee. He wasn't looking at Tyson, he was looking at Ray all this time.

"Is he..seriously staring at Ray...like..Tyson is right there" Bella asked. "Yep,he's staring at Ray" Kai turned

The battle has started and Kai was looking at her. It still amazed him how she's here, at the Chinesse Championships with him.

"At this point he's just dissrespecting Tyson, but he is still holding the grudge against Ray" she crossed her arms and turned to Kai. "What is it?" she asked.

"Nothing, it's just sometimes i think you are the only one who's talking sence most of the time" he admited. She smiled at him. "I'm glad"

He turned away. "How did you even came into my life again" he mumbled under his breath. "Sorry?" she turned, halfly heard him. "Nothing" he crossed his arms, trying to keep it cool.

"If you say so tough guy" she patted his shoulder and continued to watch. He wanted to pull her heand again and put it on his shoulder but chouse not to, he decited to focus on the match instead.

Tyson was holding in just fine, until... "Dark Lighting!" Lee called out. This move Bella seen, but, it was much powerfull this time. She realzied Tyson didn't have much chanse here.

And his blade was out. "Um-uh- Chief- Do we have a plan B?" Tyson asked. "Hold on i'm still trying to figure out what happend to plan A" Chief looked at his laptop. "What did happend to plan A?" Max turned to Kenny for anwsers.

"Enlighten us Dizzy" Kenny looked down again. "I can't put my har
d drive on it Kenny but Lee's dark lightning attack has changed. My guess is that his bit beast Galleon has learned to harness more energy while still inside his beyblade, just call it bit beast intuition" She exlained as best she could.

"That still doesn't tell us how to beat him" Kenny wasn't satisfied. Max was frustated at the hole situasion. "Guys" Bella grabed thier attetion.

"Don't stress yourselfs about this. We'll figure something out. Lee is the type of guy to get angry in an instit, and knowing Tyson, he'll probably figure something out" she finished.

Everyone was amazed how she keeps calm at the time like this. "How are you...so calm?" Max asked. "I just learn how to be like that under pressure" she simply replied.