The Race Is On!

"Hey you two! Are you gonna get up or what?!" Max yelled a bit. Bella and Tyson were slepping, like babies. "Hey Max, try using a fire hose" Kai suggested.

Max turned to him. "You think?" He asked. Ray came closer to Tyson. "Let me give this a try" he put a hot pepper in Tyson's mouth, and he ate it.

Kenny and Max were suprised while watching him. "AAAAAHHHH" Tyson yelled. "Wow, it worked" Max was suprised. They all turned and saw Bella that she was still asleep.

"Not even a flinch" Ray sweatdropped. "I'll take care of it, you guys get him out" Kai said to them. They were confused but obeid anyway. "You're the boss Kai" Max said and went out with Kenny.

Ray carried Tyson on his back. "Don't do anything you might regret" he joked. Kai smiled. "Don't worry" he said and Ray went out.

Kai sat down on her bed. He felt bad that he was about to wake her up but he didn't have a choise. "Bella" he shock her lightly but she didn't bother.

He was annyoed a bit and leand closer to her, his breath tickleing her face. Little did he know that it will trigger her any minute.

Her eyes widen "AH PERV" she yelled. Kai was confused "W-wait hold on i'm not a per-" she punched his face and he fell onto the ground. After a good minute she turned and saw Kai on the floor.

She gasped. "Oh no, Kai!" she came down to him, his nose was bleeding. "I'm so sorry, i got scared, i didn't saw it was you" she helped him up and pushed his chin. "No Bella it's fine-"

"Stay like that, i'll find a tissue" she said and ran to the bathroom. He was blushing, he didn't wanted to be punched but he liked that she had strong, suprisingly right heand to protect herself.

He was glad that she wasn't some dansell in disstress that needs saving,but he was happy that she has a kind heart.

"I'm so sorry" she came back, putting the tissue in his nose gently. "Please frogive me" she felt bad. "It's fine...you have a nice aim, and...right hook" he said, putting his head into a normal posicon.

She blushed at that. "Really? You think so?" She asked. "Yeah, i'm glad you can protect yourself. I'm just suprised you didn't heard Tyson yelling" he smiled behind the tissue.

"Wait Tyson was yelling?" She asked, confused. Kai chuckled. "Nevermind, let's go" he opend the door for her.

She was super embarest and got out quickly. Kai was confused. Bella was walking faster, not wanting to look at anyone.

"Oh there she is,hey Bella where-" Max was about to ask. "Yesi'mfinethankyouMaxlet'sgo" she walked passed them, leaving them wondering what happend.

Kai came after a second. "Woah Kai, what happend?" Max asked, a little bit worried. "Nothing much, Bella...punched me..." he admit it, blushing, and thanking God that no one can see it.

"She punched you?!" Kenny asked, schocked at his words. "Told you not to do something you'll regret" Ray said as he countined to carry Tyson

"The three of us will head for a walk to wake the sleepyhead, we'll catch up with you later" Ray said as he went after the bluehead.

~~~

"Oh! So she punched you cause you came to close to her face? But wait, how didn't she heard Tyson yelling?" May wondered. Kai removed the tissue, his nose finally stopped bleeding.

"Yeah and i don't know" he replied simply. "Does she have a good punch?" Max asked another question. Kai smiled a bit. "Yeah, her right hook was actually pretty good" he replied again.

"Great, i just hope she won't punch you again,or any of us" Kenny was scared of the thought. "Oh come on Chief, Bella didn't knew it was Kai. She was just protecting herself" Max assured him.