Under The Microscope

"Mr. Johnson i did agreed for you to be here on this plane but- Why do you have to bug me when we are about to land?!" she asked a bit angry.

"Because you haven't been at the agency for the past few days! And we need to do something while you're not around" Mr. Johnson yelled, not liking her attitude.

"Quiet down you two, we're not alone here" Ashley wanted to leave this situasion but she couldn't cause they'll end out killing eachother.

They both pouted and stopped. "Jeez, no wonder why Bella was mad at the begging of the flight" Max looked at the situasion. Tyson noded. "Yeah, but it's alright, that's her job" he said.

Kai was closest to Bella and ber boss. "Alright, do you remember the last photoshot that we did?" Mr. Johnson asked, looking throught photos on Ashleys camera.

"Yeah" she replied. "Well, we didn't post the photos anywhere yet, so we are here to ask you witch one you'd like to have in the new magazine" Mr. Johnson gave her the camera.

Her teammates heard and Tyson Max and Kenny came closer to see, faster and light. Bella sweatdropped. "Um..guys- what are you doing?" she asked. "We wanna see the photos" Tyson replied. "Yeah, can we? Pretty please" Max begged.

Bella blinked trying not to laugh. "Haha, okay fine" Mr. Johnson sighed and showed them the photos. In the black dress. "Wooah" they all shared a reaction, except for Kai, he was tried to keep his 'i don't care face', turning away.

"You look amazing, put the last one on something" Tyson suggested while Kenny and Max noded. "Okay, sure" She smiled. "What do you think Kai?" Tyson asked. Kai looked at him and back out the window. "The last one is alright" he replied.

Bella smiled at that and came to him, grabing his shoulders. "Thank you Kai" she kissed his check "Muah, Thank you everyone" she turned to the rest.

Kai blushed at that but keeped his cool. They returned to their seats. "Finally guys, we're almost there" Tyson announced happily. "Well, this was an, intresting flight, we'll see you soon Bella, take care" Mr. Johnson sounded a little bit dramatic.

Dramatic..

Her teammates thought.

Max was happy that he'll see his mom soon. "I'm coming to see you mom, today!" he said happily

~~~

They said goodbye to Mr. Johnson and Ashley. "From our books at home i don't seem to remember being quite so tall. Do you think they grew tall since the pictures were taken?" Tyson wondered, looking at one of the buldings.

"My calculations show that they're the same size as we left so either we frogot how high they were or we've been shirnking" Kenny looked up as well.

Bella giggled, sitting next to Kai. "You guys, seriously?" she asked, not really expecting an anwser. "Hey we can take the elevator all the way to the highest floor, race you to the top" Tyson suggested.

"Don't froget, we're here for the American tournament and we still have a lot training to do" Kai warned him, he always were a buzz kill. "Fine, ruin all our fun" Tyson was annoyed by Kai being so negative.

"Both of you are right tho" Bella butt into the conversation. The two turned to her. "Kai, you shouldn't be so glumy all the time,let them have fun for a while" Bella looked at him,he huffed in defeat.

"And Tyson, Kai is right, we can't slack of. We need training, for now you have your freedom but afterwards back to traning okay?" Tyson huffed as well "Fine"

"Hey guys guess what, my mum works at a college somewhere in this neighborhood. I thought maybe i'd pop in and suprise her" Max said.

"Hey i think dropping by and paying your mom a visit is an exelent idea. If that's okay with you Kai" Tyson turned to his captain.