"My Papa," Melissa answered, looking to a set of photo frames on a shelf. "Papa didn't have a Quirk that would let him be a hero, but he supports Uncle Might and other Heroes with the power of science. It's indirect, but he is fighting for peace."

"That's an admirable goal, Melissa-San," Miyuki said to the other girl. "To not let something stand in your way in pursuit of helping others and fellow heroes - you have the heart of a true hero."

"Thanks, Yuki-Chan," Melissa answered, becoming slightly flustered from the small praise. "That's why I hope to become a hero." She opened one of the little boxes. "I made this support item before watching Uncle Might."

"Watching All Might?" Izuku asked as Melissa took out the red bracelet-like object and put it on his injured hand.

"Try pressing this panel," Melissa encouraged him, pointing it out on the bracelet.

"This is..." Izuku gasped as the gauntlet spread over the entirety of his forearm with red metal.

"The design is amazing," Miyuki gasped, lightly tracing her fingers over the metal before turning to the other object in Melissa's hands. "What about this? Is it similar to the gauntlet?"

"Not exactly," Melissa answered, shaking her head as she pulled out a pair of silver ear climber earrings. "I made these as part of an independent project when researching how best to aid heroes with visual Quirks."

"Visual...?" Miyuki asked, glancing at the green-haired boy. Melissa giggled lightly.

"Back when we were touring the island, I noticed your visual Quirk quite a bit when you used it," the blonde girl explained. She held out the earrings to her for her to try on. "It allows you to see far ahead of you, right? Almost like zooming in with a camera, I saw how your pupils contracted when you used your Quirk, except from the slight relaxation on your irises I realized, you couldn't see through solid matter hence you had to limit it."

"Th-That's right," the half-and-half girl confirmed, surprised at her very thorough examination of her eagle vision.

Melissa instructed her to press the panel, much in the same way as the gauntlet around Izuku's arm, at the top of the earrings. When she did, black goggles covered her eyes.

"I can see through everything," Miyuki said in awe as she looked around the room, being careful to avoid looking at her friends as she also activated her visual Quirk. She pressed the panel again, returning them to ordinary earrings. "Do these items have names?"

"If I had to give them names, this one would be 'Transpara Goggles'," she spoke up thoughtfully. "I'd call this Full 'Gauntlet,' I think," She looked at Izuku. "When I first met you and saw the scars on your hands and saw how you seemed to be limiting your Quirk on purpose at the attraction, I thought - maybe your Quirk is too strong, and your body can't keep up."

The half-and-half girl looked at Melissa, impressed once again. It didn't come as a surprise to her that she could figure these things out given how much time she spent around All Might as well as her father, who studied Quirks.

"The Full Gauntlet is strong enough to take the full power of Uncle Might's punches three times," Melissa elaborated, nodding at them. "As for the goggles, the x-rays incorporated in the lenses will allow you to see through a maximum of 500 tonnes of dense matter. If you wear these, you'll be able to use your full power. Please use them."

"Huh?" Izuku asked and Miyuki was surprised as well. "But aren't these something important?"

"That's why I want you two to use them," Melissa told him. "Become wonderful heroes who can save people in trouble, okay?"